forum

Hello \:D/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Supra2JZ
Hi everyone! This is my first post. (Sorry for horrible grammar. I'm typing this at 2am.)

My name is Supra (Not my real name. lol). I'm a 15-year-old boy living in Texas, and I've been playing osu! for more than a year, but I didn't play a lot until November/December. I'm really bad at osu! in my opinion. My birthday is on November 3rd, and my hobbies are osu!, anime (Pls recommend me some.), and Sleep. My goal for osu! is to get at least top 10k by end of June of 2017 Never happening. I hope I enjoy much of this game before my 11th-grade year in High School since I'm gonna do IB. (currently in the 10th grade.)

That's all I'm gonna say about myself. Sorry for long introduction. :(
45Traeath

Supra2JZ wrote:

[...](Sorry for horrible grammar. I'm typing this at 2am.)

My name is Supra (Not my real name. lol). [...]
My birthday is on November 3rd, and my hobbies are osu!, anime (Pls recommend me some.), and Sleep.
I hope I enjoy much of this game before my 11th-grade year in High School since I'm gonna do IB. (currently in the 10th grade.)

[...] Sorry for long introduction.
(Sure why not, I don't do this at such time though) '-'
(Of course that wouldn't be your real name, I bet '-')
Both my congratulations and condolences are free, so help yourself; I don't know your tastes, so I won't say anything; and that's what I shouldn't do, yet I can't resist while being in class XD
I don't know that "IB" thing, but I can tell you while I was on another game at that time, I started to heavily slide my face on the hard ground from there (but I don't know how smart you are -I guess more than me - so I shouldn't really give negative thoughts like this). Though even now, I'm still not being serious when I really should '-'
And that's not "long"............ Really not '-'

Welcome anyways!
Railey2
hey supra! Wow you already got really good at the game in just one year, keep it up!

enjoy the community here, cya around (:
Hikona
Hey! Welcome to the forums!
Ztc01
Welcome to the Osu! Forums, hope you enjoy your stay here!~ And better than me in 1 year, granted I wasn't active fully during the life span of my account.
gervie_jecino
HELLO :) WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
-SayaKai
Welcome!
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
Tae

Welcome, Supra!
Dusk69
My birthday is on 3rd of November as well. Though my mom kinda delayed my birth on purpose... November 3rd is celebrated as Victory Day here in our country.

Relevance, welcome to the forums!
Wall-ed