Early Stage Tourney | 100k-200k; 50k-100k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deivedux

REGISTER
100k-200k | 50k-100k

LINKS
Discord | Map pool (100k-200k) | Map pool (50k-100k) | Challonge (100k-200k) | Challonge (50k-100k)

Welcome to the "Early Stage Tourney"!

I called it like that, because the tournament will contain low ranked players. By the help of this tournament, you will be even more confident about yourself while playing osu!, try to get better scores and get a bigger chance of reaching the top! If you do want to join in, please read at least the General Rules first!

Countdown timer until the first tournament: https://goo.gl/H8dlQY

General Rules
  1. Rank range: From 50k to 200k.
  2. Team size: For 100k-200k rank players will contain a team of one person. For 50k-100k rank players will need at least 3 people registered for a team of 2 people (2 main players + backup players).
  3. Team count: There is a limit of 8 teams registered per one tournament, so think fast and register! Why? Because it's a lot easier to host one game per day, so limiting only to 8 teams will result in hosting a whole tournament per a whole week.

Match Rules
  1. Roll for ban: Both teams will roll for the first ban. There are 4 banned maps required to start the match (2 bans per team).
  2. Warm-ups: The loser of a previous roll team will be the first picking a warm-up map from global map list for a maximum legth of 5.5 minutes.
  3. Roll for pick: Both teams will roll, again, for the first pick. Then it will alternate until a specific team wins or a tiebreaker map is used.
  4. Ban limit: All of the maps from one mod pool can not be banned.
  5. Tiebreaker: A tiebreaker map can not be banned or picked. It is made to be played as the last map to break a tie, if both teams will manage to get to it.
  6. Player swap: Players will be allowed to swap between backup players durig the matches (only applies to a 50k-100k tournament).

Scheduels
The first tournament is schedueled from 31st of October to 6th of November at 5pm gmt+3 for 100k-200k ranks.
The second tournament is schedueled from 7th to 13th of November at 5pm gmt+3 for 50k-100k ranks.

Note: the time might change after haloween and it could transfer my time to gmt+2! But, then it will be at 5pm gmt+2

Winners
100k-200k - RandomestPA, for getting into top #1 place.
50k-100k - Still in progress...

Staff
  1. Organizer: Deivedux.
  2. Map pool: Naganami Rin.
  3. Streamers: Deivedux, HiPat.
  4. Commentators: Deivedux, HiPat, ChewyFresh.
  5. Support/Time Manager: Naganami Rin, Han106.
  6. Referee: Deivedux, ChewyFresh, XDtomas123, HiPat, domis951, Naganami Rin, [K]aeL, Han106.

Prize
TBA (either "credits" (osu!coins) or nothing, depens if the original tournament staff will accept our request for those credits)
HiPat
Reserve post
Topic Starter
Deivedux

HiPat wrote:

Reserve post
Welcome to staff!
apple_muncher4
scorev1 or scorev2
Soul Stealer
I guess I have to get my rank up a little
Now just a little but still so far away *sob*
Topic Starter
Deivedux

DanDaBruh wrote:

scorev1 or scorev2
scorev1
Pruggles
This will be great fun, I look forward to competing :)
EclipZ
Any rules about going beyond the rank limit after signing up?
Topic Starter
Deivedux

BeatingHeart wrote:

Any rules about going beyond the rank limit after signing up?
It would be awesome if you try to keep your current rank, but it's still ok if you did it while practicing the map pool.
Haxwill
is this a 1v1 tourney?
Topic Starter
Deivedux

destroyerwilly wrote:

is this a 1v1 tourney?
For 100k-200k rank players it's a 1v1. For 50k-100k - 2v2.
Xayler
Damn hard mappool for 50k-100k, I think that 90% acc or fails will come often for these maps (looking at BPM especially)...
I would be interested to form a team with someone though.
Samoyed
gl everybody
m0rsumbra
No way there isn't anymore slots left?!? I really wanted to do this. I'm Krazyninja024 from the last 200k-100k tourney btw. Is there anyway I can get a spot? If there isn't I'm cool with it!
Topic Starter
Deivedux

- Eclipse - wrote:

No way there isn't anymore slots left?!? I really wanted to do this. I'm Krazyninja024 from the last 200k-100k tourney btw. Is there anyway I can get a spot? If there isn't I'm cool with it!
Yeah, I remember you. Sorry, there are no slots left for you :(

Add me as friend and next time I will personally give you a link to the tournament!
m0rsumbra
Alright. I added during the first tourney lol. Yea any other tournaments you do tell me and I'll try my best to compete in it.
MythicalClown
Come on guys :< Just a few more 50k-100k teams left xd
Trikster
Trikster
acc 97,44
Topic Starter
Deivedux

Trikster wrote:

Trikster
acc 97,44
If you want to sign up, please click here.
Trikster

Deivedux wrote:

Trikster wrote:

Trikster
acc 97,44
If you want to sign up, please click here.

its a team game how many players need to be 1 or 2 or 3 ?
or just 1v1 ?
Topic Starter
Deivedux
For 100k-200k it's a 1v1, for 50k-100k it's a 2v2, but you also need backup player
Trikster

Deivedux wrote:

For 100k-200k it's a 1v1, for 50k-100k it's a 2v2, but you also need backup player

oke ty i got my team set up now il sing up and when to we play couse we have some real life to with school and work xD

and i sing in with the team name and captain will be be and the player need to be me to or some1 else and 1 backup player right ?

i singer in the fomrulier is maked so
Topic Starter
Deivedux

Trikster wrote:

Deivedux wrote:

oke ty i got my team set up now il sing up and when to we play couse we have some real life to with school and work xD

and i sing in with the team name and captain will be be and the player need to be me to or some1 else and 1 backup player right ?

i singer in the fomrulier is maked so
The team name can be whatever you want, the captain can be whoever you want and one backup player required.
Trikster
oke thnx i singed in yesterday with 2 players of me