forum

[invalid] Life draining system

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
epicgamer951
I have been playing osu! for over a year now and it seems that the life drain system bugs me the most.
Different beatmaps have different life amount and 'draining' amount, which allows certain beatmaps to be extremely hard. For example, if you miss twice, you will need a 30+ combo to increase the health just a bit. I know is about difficulty level but what the point of having C and D rank when you are only seeing it on 1-3 star maps.(and for those who are wondering, yes i'm a noob) Seeing other music games, they all have the same amount of life but have different life drain when miss which allows beginners to slowly get the hang of it. Maybe the developer could sort of take this into consideration?
Jukkii
the mapper decides the life drain, if its too much, its the mappers fault. or your fault for being too bad.
anyway this probably wont change and will stay as it is and its perfectly fine by me. at the level your playing at hp drain doesnt even matter that much (atleast from what i remember from being at that playing range).
Topic Starter
epicgamer951
Kind of true.....guess have to train non stop :o
XPJ38
Moved to Feature Requests and marked as invalid, as it has already been suggested to rework HP drain and has been denied: p/4003488