forum

- In Need of GDs - Himeringo - Shinitai-Chan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chanyah
Himeringo - Shinitai-Chan - Going for Rank <3

BPM: 132 - offset may be slightly wrong not sure so could check if want -

Easy - Below 1.5* - In Need of GD - Need if Normal that is given is above 1.9* -

Normal - 1.5* to 1.9* - In Need of GD - can be above 2 star if get an Easy diff -

Hard - 2.91* - Made by me -

Insane - 3.8* - Made by me -

Also having someone willing to make a insane higher or lower than mine is cool too as long as it isn't overmapped

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519318

I prefer if you have experience with what you are doing at least so you won't waste time if I don't accept, so in other words, no new mapper please (A new mapper can still try).

You can either PM me (Prefer in-game but forum is cool), post in this thread or the map's thread if you are interested in making a GD. I'm not a impatient person but I would rather not have to wait a whole month for a GD if you volunteer to make one though.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to make a GD for me
Topic Starter
Chanyah
Not sure if I should bump this or not but i'm still looking for GDs...
Nightstalker
Hm. I could do a Taiko GD if you don't mind Taiko diffs.
I'm not experienced with Standart Diffs, that's why I'm not going to even try doing one, lol.

If you're alright with a Taiko GD, then let me know, and I'll get to work right on.
Worldwide
Hi, I'm up for doing a Hard or Insane diff.
If you're gonna look at what I've mapped so far, please reference to my newest upload, the After Dark - AKFG map, because I really dislike everything else. Thanks
Topic Starter
Chanyah

donkat wrote:

Hi, I'm up for doing a Hard or Insane diff.
If you're gonna look at what I've mapped so far, please reference to my newest upload, the After Dark - AKFG map, because I really dislike everything else. Thanks

Sure you can make a insane or hard diff but all I ask is that you don't go over board with it

Nightstalker wrote:

Hm. I could do a Taiko GD if you don't mind Taiko diffs.
I'm not experienced with Standart Diffs, that's why I'm not going to even try doing one, lol.

If you're alright with a Taiko GD, then let me know, and I'll get to work right on.
I don't even play taiko lol

Not that I don't wanted any other modes is just that for this particular set I have I prefer purely std so sorry
Skairul
I could try an Easy GD (or Normal, but Easy preferred)...but I don't know if you'd like how I map. If you want a sort of reference: look at the "Meat Beat Mania" map (or the "Here Comes a Thought" map) c:

Will wait for response!
Topic Starter
Chanyah

SkairulGames wrote:

I could try an Easy GD (or Normal, but Easy preferred)...but I don't know if you'd like how I map. If you want a sort of reference: look at the "Meat Beat Mania" map (or the "Here Comes a Thought" map) c:

Will wait for response!

Sure go right ahead and make a Easy GD

thank you :)