forum

A new challenger? Not likely.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zaggeh
Hello everyone.

I've seen and heard of this game before, but never really tried it out until yesterday. I think I first found out about it from one of those "friends of friends" things on X-fire. Some random dude on there that I don't know was playing it last night and I was bored so I decided to give it a try. I didn't realize it'd be so addicting. I've probably played over 15 hours since I started around midnight last night. :-P I don't really consider myself good at this game at all, but it's fun. 8-)

Anyway, not much to say about me. I run a website (Clylla Game & Guild Portal) with a gaming blog, an anime blog, and forums that aren't really used by anyone other than my friends and guild mates from a guild I'm co-leader of in an online game called Grand Chase. My hobbies are obviously games and anime, but my third greatest passion in life is that I love to cook. I like recreating my favorite dishes from restaurants, trying out new recipes and personalizing them to my tastes, or just throwing stuff together based off my prior experiences to see what I can come up with.

As far as the games I like, there is a wide variety but obviously music games take up a chunk of that, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I love pretty much all music regardless of language and genre as long as it's not vulgar/obscene. Of course, I don't actually speak anything besides English so if I was listening to an obscene song in another language I wouldn't know. :-P Right now I'm working my way through the beatmap packs from newest to oldest as I learn to play, so I don't really have any favorites here just yet.

Also, I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to say I'm one of the older people playing, but just so y'all know, I'm 29.
Void
Well, let me to be the first to welcome you to osu!

Although apart from that, I don't have much to say.

Yeah. But osu! definitely is addicting.
Hika

Zaggeh wrote:

Anyway, not much to say about me. I run a website (Clylla Game & Guild Portal) with a gaming blog, an anime blog, and forums that aren't really used by anyone other than my friends and guild mates from a guild I'm co-leader of in an online game called Grand Chase.
Hi there friend. You play Grand Chase, that is astounding. You're my new friend.
Unless you've seen me in World Chat before? We're livin' it up in there.
Firo Prochainezo
Hello.
Samedimai
YOu've said it all! ; u; I'm also new to OSU! GOSH IT IS SO ADDICTING! NO DOUBT! X3

I hope that we'll get to play some time together in Multi.! 83 I always love a good game [especially just to have fun!]

:)
Mara

Zaggeh wrote:

...but my third greatest passion in life is that I love to cook. I like recreating my favorite dishes from restaurants, trying out new recipes and personalizing them to my tastes, or just throwing stuff together based off my prior experiences to see what I can come up with.
You should start making cooking videos. At least I'd enjoy watching them.

Welcome.
Vext_old
29? Hot damn, I don't feel really old on here anymore. Welcome!