thanks a lot
Please reply to this mod post saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game.
- I didn't point it out the first time, but what are the "jun gyu jeon liu wei en qing song wan guo cai jie" tags for ? removed
- Also consider adding "ozzy" to the tags of all difficulties.done
- The timing in the beginning is wrong (I know it's mine T.T). I'm trying to get someone to look at it... Let's just wait. > <
- 00:07:280 (4) - Add a new combo here to cut off the long combo ? Notes that finish comboes give additionnal points (and HP), having these regularly is better for a Normal or Easy diff.done
- 00:13:356 (5) - Same suggestion and same reasons.done
- 00:19:432 (5) - Same suggestion and same reasons.done
- 00:19:812 (6) - I tend to think that kick sliders (that is, short sliders with more than 1 repeat) are confusing for Normal/Easy diffs. The number of repeats can rarely be guessed, and the slider being short, the cursor hides the repeat arrow. In this case, I just suggest you remove the last repeat and replace it with a slider that ends where (7) is.done
- 00:23:989 (3,4,5) - That's nazi of me, but while you're at it, reduce the spacing between these a bit.done
- 00:29:495 (1) - This spinner starts too early after the notes. It is surprising and I don't think it matches anything in the song.fixed
- 00:34:242 (1) - That placement might be very confusing... The note that was placed right before at the same place had a 1/1 time difference with the slider.I think it's fine
- 00:45:255 (1) - I find this spinner really too short for a Normal. New players (those who will play this, mainly) don't spin well, so the spinners need to be longer so they can complete them.fixed
- 01:10:318 (1) - This slider's repeat arrow is hidden by the hiburst from 01:08:419 (2) - . Since it's a repeat slider, you can just change its shape.fixed
01:18:103 (1) - This spinner starts too early after the notes. It is surprising and I don't think it matches anything in the song.fixed
- 01:21:331 (2) - This repeat slider's arrow is entirely hidden by the hitburst from the spinner.fixed since the spinner was removed..
- 01:32:913 (3,4,5,6,7) - I find this rhythm to be very confusing, because it doesn't match anything in the song directly, and is on red ticks. This is a suggestion, but you should try deleting (4,5,6,7) and replacing them either with the spinner, either with a long slider that would start at 01:33:293 - and finish at 01:34:812 - it doesn't match the drum ?