forum

A introduction from a King of Monsters...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PatremTaurus
Hi , humans ! I would introduce myself , for people of monsters !

So I'm Ninjaofchaos , a 17 years old monster :). I'm living in the Earth , in France , in the North of France. ( #French Power ! x) )
I played first time on osu! in April 2015 , but I knew it more time before ( since 2014 ;) ). I've never played before August , and when I played the first time , I've already like it. :p

More than I played , more I liked it. I decided to play on Osu! weekly in May 2015. In first , I was really newbie in Standard ( and my level don't involved too much ) but I make new friends , and I enjoyed it. :)

My level in Standard isn't much good ( I can only complete Hard :( ) , but since 1 month , I play Taiko. I have good skills with it. I involve faster , and I make a lot of Inner Oni ( 3*75 complete maximum ) but I'm still growing in Taiko , I'm not the best but I play for fun ! :3

My real life is not really interessing , but I study for informatic programmation ( I'm learning much ;) ). I begin to writing some coded in HTML , CSS and JS ( Interessing or not ? ).

Thanks to see my short introduction. If you want to learn more , please ask me in private message !

This is Ninjaofchaos , drinking Tea and saying Goodbye ! :p

Have a nice day everybody !
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
PatremTaurus

AkitoKazuki wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
Thanks ! :)
Tae

Welcome!
Meah
Hello :D
Topic Starter
PatremTaurus

Almaz wrote:

Welcome!
Really Thanks ! :) :P
Topic Starter
PatremTaurus

Meah wrote:

Hello :D
Thanks ! :)
deckialord
Welcome to the forums, enjoy(you can friend me ingame im really friendly)
Topic Starter
PatremTaurus

deckialord wrote:

Welcome to the forums, enjoy(you can friend me ingame im really friendly)
Thanks ! :) ( and I'll do it ;) )