forum

[resolved] Hide your current rank.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Laroete
A great feature for those that dont really care or would rather not think about their horrible ranking. Since many are probably losing motivation to play when they see their ranks, having dropped thousands during the week break they just took, I think this would be a great idea. I know that I personally would love this feature... I mean just look at my graph, its not really appealing. Just seeing the pp is enough for me and probably many others. If its unclear what i mean, look at this pic:

Of course, this would be in the form some kinda button in the settings.
The end result would look something like this.

Yet another target group would be the people who dont play competitively and just play osu! cause it is fun, which it really is.
Jukkii
Seems a bit unnecesary. If you dont care then you can simply ignore it, and if your rank gives you clinical depression thats kind of your own fault. Playing offline is a solution too
Asaiga
I would use it if there was a feature like this :P

But it would affect the online leader board. People can still find you on it (with dedication) but if it hides you completely from online then what's the meaning of your existence (your account)?
Rurree
Unnecessary. It's pretty self-explanatory, as to why.
Sandy Hoey

-Jukke- wrote:

Seems a bit unnecesary. If you dont care then you can simply ignore it, and if your rank gives you clinical depression thats kind of your own fault. Playing offline is a solution too
How is clinical depression the persons fault. Are you serious. Its a fucking brain disorder. Sorry for being such an asshole, but it hits me a bit close to home
Nathanael
Unnecessary. You can overlap a skinning element (specifically selection-options) to the user panel at song selection though.
Topic Starter
Laroete

Nathanael wrote:

Unnecessary. You can overlap a skinning element (specifically selection-options) to the user panel at song selection though.
i had no idea you could do that, thanks!
Nathanael
I guess I can mark this as resolved now, lol.