1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
posted
If you want to request me something, you can found me here.
posted
Nice examples, good luck!
posted
Love your examples.

Good luck. :3
posted
wow nice example .... <3
goodluck~
posted
  • Suerte♥ y aqui va el primer pedido(?
    type: banner
    text: ''Natezi userpage''
    image:
    gif / imagen
    animation: si pls
    extra:

    Muchisimas gracias♥
posted

-Natezi


[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/1212y3q.gif[/img]
[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2nrpk6c.gif[/img]
-Espero que te guste ~)^w^)~
posted
Good Luck XxCrystal :)
posted
Request : Avatar
Text: No
Size: 128x128
Animation: No
Image link: https://67.media.tumblr.com/121c991cdc2 ... 1_1280.jpg
Border: Yes/ Square dotted line
Extra (Font, effect...): Efecto parecido a los ejemplos de avatar. :)
Gif extra: No
posted

Rem

Link

Espero te guste -u- cualquier cambio que quieras que realice mándame un mensaje ;3
posted

XxCrystal wrote:


Rem

Link

Espero te guste -u- cualquier cambio que quieras que realice mándame un mensaje ;3
Quedo muy bien, muchas gracias! <3
posted
Looks awesome, good luck!
posted

Fanji wrote:

Looks awesome, good luck!
Thanks ・ω・♥
posted
Holi, me refcuerdas? soy Kam , cambie el nick temporalmente xDD y necesito un avatar acorde

Avatar
Text: Shangdi
Size: 200x200
Animation: No
Image link: Aqui
Border: No
Suggestions (Font, effect...): Bonita fuente :3
posted

Shangdi

Link

Hola♥~claro que te recuerdo /u/, espero te guste ^ㅂ^ cualquier cambio que quieras que realice mándame un mensaje ;3
posted
Avatar
Text: Yes (SuiGeneris at the top left corner)
Size: Standard Avatar
Animation: No
Image link: http://www.zerochan.net/885323
Border: Yes (rounded dotted line)
Suggestions: maybe a blur at the edge if possible? If not then don't worry about it~
Gif extra: Yes (yes rain effect at the window if possible please~)

If you can do this for me I will take a banner to support you and slap that into my signature as soon as I can! You'd be number one to me!
posted

SuiGeneris wrote:

Avatar
Text: Yes (SuiGeneris at the top left corner)
Size: Standard Avatar
Animation: No
Image link: http://www.zerochan.net/885323
Border: Yes (rounded dotted line)
Suggestions: maybe a blur at the edge if possible? If not then don't worry about it~
Gif extra: Yes (yes rain effect at the window if possible please~)

If you can do this for me I will take a banner to support you and slap that into my signature as soon as I can! You'd be number one to me!
OK!(◕ฺ∀◕ฺ) I will do my best \(°w°)/
posted

XxCrystal wrote:

OK!(◕ฺ∀◕ฺ) I will do my best \(°w°)/
That's all I need! :D I'm not super picky. I just need something new and nice because my current avi is years old.
posted
Hi!
Signature
Text: ShogunMoon
Size: 650x150
Animation: Yes
Image link: Here :3
Border: Yes, Cut lines
Suggestions (Font, effect...): I would want something which shines
Gif extra: Yes, petals falling

Thanks in advance, and good luck!
posted

XxCrystal wrote:


Shangdi

Link

Hola♥~claro que te recuerdo /u/, espero te guste ^ㅂ^ cualquier cambio que quieras que realice mándame un mensaje ;3
Podrias moverla un poco a la derecha? se le pierde una coleta y se ve rara xD
posted

Shangdi

Link Link

Te dejo 2 opciones porque eres bien bipolar(? xd


SuiGeneris

Link

I hope it is to your liking ・ω・(/, I worked hard ⊙︿⊙ , any changes you want to do, tell me ;3


ShogunMoon

Link
[centre][img]http://i.imgur.com/2D7NcWX.jpg[/img][/centre]
I hope it is to your liking 。◕‿‿◕。 , any changes you want me to do, tell me ;3
Please sign in to reply.