forum

Ponies

posted
Total Posts
show more
Starry-
I'm actually pretty scared to see what'll happen in tomorrows ep. ._.
Which reminds me I still haven't seen the latest ep yet ...
NaomiMinette
Saw this on someone's Tumblr (sorry, no subs; don't expect too much, either):

EDIT: The Hub put up a racing game on their website if you're interested. The code to play it is HUBTV.
Kyonko Hizara
I am upset at all of this bullshit with people creating such a flaming hate over alicorn Twilight. Aren't bronies suppose to love and tolerate, not bitch and whine? Give it a chance
EOHK-Fluttershy

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I am upset at all of this bullshit with people creating such a flaming hate over alicorn Twilight. Aren't bronies suppose to love and tolerate, not bitch and whine? Give it a chance
This. I don't really get why people are already choosing to hate the new version of twilight without even trying to get used to it or even trying to give her new look a chance. I mean, it's not like Twilight is changing her ENTIRE look or her personality
Kyonko Hizara

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

This. I don't really get why people are already choosing to hate the new version of twilight without even trying to get used to it or even trying to give her new look a chance. I mean, it's not like Twilight is changing her ENTIRE look or her personality
Thank you for agreeing with me on this. All they really know is that Twi is an alicorn. I don't think the episode is even out yet.Unless somehow you twats got a leaked one. Watch and somehow people will fall in love with the new Twilight.
NaomiMinette
I honestly don't care what happens anymore. Just like the whole Derpy ordeal, I just let everything go.
ztrot
It really isn't that big of a deal wait till the ep airs then judge your asses off I suppose.
awp
Assuming the scenario is "Twilight transforms into an Alicorn" (and it's not some dream sequence or temporary coronation spell, or some other hokey "GOTCHA" thing) then my gripe is their apparent disrespect for biology. Each of the races have distinct characteristics, histories, cultures etc and they're apparently going to twist her DNA around for the sake of a plot device (actually that sounds much cooler now that I write it out)

Though I'm not really sure what the deal with Cadence was, I'm assuming she was just born that way. Like, it's how they run their monarchy. Birthright, which I guess is how most surviving monarchies are. "Oh, you were born with wings AND a horn; you're the best of both worlds! You've got a bright future ahead of you!"

As far as the "episode" or "future of the show" is concerned I don't really mind either way - it can't be as bad as the Cadence/Shining Armour bumble, and that still turned out well enough. I just get the feeling they don't care that much about (or believe in) the world they've crafted if they're just going to twist it as they see fit

BUT THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN
Ekaru
They decided a long time ago that Twilight's destiny was to become a princess, and being a princess involves being an alicorn. That's really all there is to it.
awp

Ekaru wrote:

They decided a long time ago that Twilight's destiny was to become a princess
Isn't that a lineage thing though, unless she marries a prince? Royalty isn't something you generally acquire

'sides, I think it'd be more interesting if she ended up a ruling figure without having to mutate. It makes her more distinct, says more about her character and ability that way
Quaraezha
NaomiMinette
awp

Quaraezha wrote:

Petition to change Fine Nations Anthem to MLP Theme Song
Next week, on Nobody Thought This Through
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Okay, wtf...

Season 3 was likely made with the purpose of turning Twilight into an alicorn so they made it a half-season to get through the change ASAP.
xRayne

Ekaru wrote:

Season 3 was likely made with the purpose of turning Twilight into an alicorn so they made it a half-season to get through the change ASAP.
Sounds legit enough.
So glad im off work this saturday <3
awp

Ekaru wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Okay, wtf...

ie they're ending the "Twilight moves to Ponyville and learns about Friendship" story arc and moving onto the "growing up is hard as dicks" story arc maybe?
Ekaru

awp wrote:

e they're ending the "Twilight moves to Ponyville and learns about Friendship" story arc and moving onto the "growing up is hard as dicks" story arc maybe?
That... sounds very possible, actually. :P
NaomiMinette
xRayne
NaomiMinette
Saw that a few months ago. I'm in love with both the music and the video :D

Drakari_old

Blazevoir wrote:

Saw that a few months ago. I'm in love with both the music and the video :D

On that note, petition!

Because signing a petition is at least 0.1% more likely to accomplish something than, for example, nothing.
ztrot
Well, now they have to hope testers don't leak the latest revision of the game then again two members left the group, so keep your eyes out there is a good chance this isn't the last we will see of this game.
Azer
Terrible news guys.
SPOILER
http://www.screwattack.com/news/mlp-fighting-magic-team-recieves-cease-and-desist
MoonShade
The other petition.

Srsly guys I never complained about Hasbros decisions or something, but this is just bullshit.

In other news, I... I really don't know what Lauren Faust is planning o.o

NaomiMinette
Omg today's episode was great! I thought I was watching the last episode when it started, but it was just leading to a different arc.
awp
lol @ Fighting is Magic CaD

Faust is being pretty cool about it though!
xRayne

Edit: This was a good episode, imo.
Yeah, that was interesting the way it played out. I was wondering in the last episode if it was going to be this way. Glad so. xD

Ekaru

awp wrote:

lol @ Fighting is Magic CaD

Faust is being pretty cool about it though!
Well, they've already said that they were expecting this so... :P They've also said that if they can't salvage the project they're just going to make a new game with original IP, hence Faust. This is why the team is still together except for that one dude who left (and was already flaky to begin with and probably already told the team he'd leave once they got a C&D).

EDIT: Going to start watching the new episode now.
EDIT2: Oops! So far it seems they screwed up. >_>
NaomiMinette
xRayne
I wish we could get a better view of his cutie mark ):

Edit:
or...maybe it's her BROTHER??
ogod. o:
Ekaru
You didn't notice RD standing on that pony's back? Seriously? >_>
NaomiMinette
awp
that...was amazing
xRayne
Blaze kun....those spoilers.
omg *-* Alicorn Twilight <3
Season 4 is going to be a hard wait too xI
imo
NaomiMinette
It's Tara's birthday today!

Ekaru
I'll link the leaked song in spoilers. No embed 'cuz some people are clicky-clicky.

awp
If it's an external link you don't need to stick it in spoiler tags, that just breaks the url formatting
Ekaru
Fixed, I think?
NaomiMinette
Well... (concerning after Season 3 but most likely before Season 4)

Let's just hope it won't be horrible. (More info here.)
awp

Ekaru wrote:

Fixed, I think?
It was still being dumb so I added a url tag manually and ALL IS GOOD
show more