forum

Micro reading improvements ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FathomAssembly
Hi ! :3

I just noticed litterally two minutes ago, while playing, something, which happened a few times already over the past months.

I was playing while paying lots of attention and being focused on the game a lot, and suddenly, it took me less effort to read the map (which I was playing with HR, and I still have some trouble with HR), my reading did not get better enough to make any difference acc/aim wise, but the improvement was still 'big' enough that I would notice it.

Then there's something a bit different, I am learning AR10.3 on top of HR, and twice, after playing AR10.3 with lots of focus, I took a break and when I came back, everything looked way slower (not slow enough for me to read properly, but slow enough for me to think 'WTF is going on all of a sudden ?').

Those two improvements share a common trait : they happen without me sleeping (and in the first, without me even taking a break), while as far as I know, most of the improvements you get in whatever comes the tomorrow after some sleep.

Am I the only one to whom this happens, or did it happen to anybody else ?
Acr0h
nope it have haappend to me too but that have been with dt. i remember it happened 3 times one day because i played dt and went back to nomod. nothing to be afraid of dont worry
Topic Starter
FathomAssembly
Why would I be afraid of it ? It's improvement xD
gooder101
You might think it works like that but your brain is just deceiving you,next day everything might just seem faster or even slower nothing weird about it.
At some times you play better and at some you don't It's simple,although why it goes like that in certain times is a mystery.
Definitely being more focused work as well as playing more but if you won't sleep enough soon you will get slower and irritated as well.
Anyway many people might have faced the same situation so if you want to feel unique i'll tell you that you're not.
That might be a problem but i am not a psychologist to help you.
Cheers mate.
Acr0h
well it sure sounded like you were a bit uneasy. sorry
dung eater
Lighting and monitor setting make a big difference, too