forum

Gaming keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Eevee
Hi guys !
I am currently searching for a gaming keyboard which is suitable for osu! Standard.
As I am retiring my old 3 years old logitech keyboard as is starting to have issues like:
Key keep getting stuck (Very oftenly)
Sometime keys don't get registered by my computer.
My budget for the new keyboard is SGD100.00 (USD73.35)
I just want a keyboard who can last for at least couple of years of abuse (aka playing osu!)
All opinions are welcome but please be nice
Thank you.
Sandy Hoey
Did you like your other keyboard? I would probably just get the same one. But thats just me. Unless you are looking to get different switches.
Topic Starter
_Eevee

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Did you like your other keyboard? I would probably just get the same one. But thats just me. Unless you are looking to get different switches.
Hi. For me I have no complaint with my current keyboard expect the issue that I am currently facing.
I would buy the same keyboard again (plus it is extremely cheap around SGD20.00 or USD 14.64) but I would like to upgrade my keyboard from a traditional to a gaming keyboard as an upgrade.
I don't need any fancy gaming keyboard ( etc with backlight)
I just want a fully functional and durable keyboard.
Thanks
Rurree
Ducky One TKL. You can find them at Xtreme Solution in Sim Lim Square there in SG for SGD99. Comes in Cherry MX Blue, Red, and Brown. I recommend you getting either the red or browns as they're more optimized for games such as osu compared to the blue switches. Hope that helps.
Xyrus_old_1

TheRockzSG wrote:

I have no complaint with my current keyboard expect the issue that I am currently facing.
I would buy the same keyboard again (plus it is extremely cheap around SGD20.00 or USD 14.64).
I don't need any fancy gaming keyboard ( etc with backlight).
I just want a fully functional and durable keyboard.
Unless there is a specific feature you're looking for that your current keyboard doesn't have, you may as well just buy the same keyboard.