forum

I'm alive

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Brodogs
Yes hello kind sir and/or lady,

First played osu! in what according to my profile was 2012 was a surprisingly lower number of plays than I remember. Could have sworn it was earlier. I loved spamming Larto maps and generally just wanted to play English rock songs mostly back then. Some of the maps were really gimmicky looking back, just look at this!

Got into playing Overwatch competitively after producing casts for competitive TF2 (for which i sunk 5000 hours into!) and wanted to work on my aim again. Recently came back to the game a couple of months ago. Got into anime so that's helped expand what I'm willing to play.
I definitely got back into it improving lots of my old scores though, love me some Florence.

Running and producing Overwatch tournaments for the ANZ scene, but hooked on osu! Always keen to meet new people in the local scene. Recently caught up with the community running the annual standard tourney but I was surprised that only the top level people are there really. We should definitely get more people involved! Most of my competitive friends are top 100 Aus, not many people around my level that I know.

Currently working on my first map. It's potato quality but feel free to have a look 8-) Might look to see if I can help out in production/arranging casts or organizing tournaments for osu!

Thanks for reading, looking forward to meeting you!
P.S. I have a hard-on for monstrata maps, or maybe just the man himself? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bara-
Everyone loves Monstrata (me and Monstrata are even Mutual Friends ^_^)
Welcome!
Tae

what even is that avatar jfc
Annadine

Bara- wrote:

Everyone loves Monstrata (me and Monstrata are even Mutual Friends ^_^)
Welcome!
You're a BN to be fair, ahahah
But yeah, he was really nice to me too ;_;
But anyways, hi there, Brodogs! Welcome to the forums!
I'll look at your map, but just remember that everyone starts from 0, even monstrata himself.
So don't be afraid to make mistakes and if you put your mind to it, I'm sure you'l be good at it at some point!
Enjoy osh!~
Meah
wb to osu! :D
Hikona
Hey welcome to the forums!