forum

A General Introduction (Love you <3)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Majii
Hey, reader,

I'm scintilla and despite me being 39k, I decided to introduce myself here right now. It's a bit late, yes, but better late than never.

Anywho, I'd like to say that I'm a pretty nice person in this community, but I just don't know a lot of people. I'm hoping this will get me to know a lot of you guys and maybe we can be friends! Who knows?

In osu, I play with a HUION420 ( ;) ) and a dumb hybrid keyboard. I am totally able to switch to mouse at mostly any time and play fairly okay on the same difficulties, though!

Recently, I've been creating a lot more in this game. Of course, I'm not creating good things, but they are things none-the-less! I love mixing skins and finding skins that break the norm and play with them. I also adore creating dumb beatmaps! I really wanna become a pro mapper and be known that way, too. Hey, maybe someday I'll come back to this introduction as the next monstrata (love u)! It's all just hope, though. I need people to help me, though. I want people to look at me and go, "Hey, I know scintilla!" and be happy about what I make or do!

I started osu a year ago and honestly, I thought that it wasn't going to be taking up a lot of time, or at least, not as much as it has already. I love this game, even if I have rough spots or days where I just don't feel like playing anything. But something just keeps me here and I don't know what!

Anywho, thank you for reading. If you did, message me or something if I'm in game or message me here! I appreciate everything. Maybe we can be friends!

Thanks again!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Circular
Hello scintilla, and welcome to the forums~

It's always good to hear about a new and aspiring mapper, I always feel mappers are underappreciated imo, they are the ones who keep this game new and interesting.

I've added you, feel free to hit me up anytime in osu! for a chat, multi game etc. I would also love to play the beatmaps you have made :)
roufou
cool profile pic
athyriel
Welcome to the forums. I also added you, I need assistance for my beatmap I'm making.
Topic Starter
Majii

Circular wrote:

Hello scintilla, and welcome to the forums~

It's always good to hear about a new and aspiring mapper, I always feel mappers are underappreciated imo, they are the ones who keep this game new and interesting.

I've added you, feel free to hit me up anytime in osu! for a chat, multi game etc. I would also love to play the beatmaps you have made :)
Thank you! I'll be sure to message you next time I'm on and we can play! <3

agu wrote:

cool profile pic
yours is cute, too <3

Athyriel wrote:

Welcome to the forums. I also added you, I need assistance for my beatmap I'm making.
I'd love to see your beatmap :D
Brodogs
Hey! Cool to see you getting involved 8-)
Hope you become the next monstrata cause then we'll get some sweet sweet maps ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Topic Starter
Majii

Brodogs wrote:

Hey! Cool to see you getting involved 8-)
Hope you become the next monstrata cause then we'll get some sweet sweet maps ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hope I get good at it, too! Thank you!
Tae

Welcome!
Meah
welcome to forums! :D
xannybars_old
welcome!
Hikona
Hey welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
Majii

Almaz wrote:

Welcome!