forum

Should I buy a tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Somegras
Hello everyone,

I am a quite new Osu! player, I am active since two months and I am really enjoying the game. I saw that most of the high ranked players are using a tablet, with this in mind I have the feeling a tablet gives you adventage and helps you to become a better Osu! player easier. I am a left handed player and using a mouse with my right hand and tapping the keyboard with my left. I know I will have to get used using a tablet but I would like to know if it's worth switching to a tablet. Would it increase my skill later on? The mouse I currently have is the Razer Deathadder 2013 on 1800 DPI, I can play 3 to 4 star maps.

And if you recommend to use a tablet: which tablet should I buy?

Greetings,
Somegras
Nabel_old_1
I would recommend trying out a tablet before buying one. I did buy one without trying it first and ended up selling it after 2 months because I couldn't adjust to it(mainly because I had pain in my wrist so I couldn't play more than one hour in one session) and went back to mouse again.
NeXt4r_
yes
Runiel
Think twice, few people that have bought a tablet became worse, while some become better.
In my opinion having a tablet does not give you a big advantage in gameplay.
I would personally recommend you to buy one since you are rather new to the game and have not got used to your mouse yet.
But in the end, it's all your decision.
Fxjlk

Nabel wrote:

I would recommend trying out a tablet before buying one. I did buy one without trying it first and ended up selling it.
Me too
Xyrus_old_1

Nabel wrote:

I would recommend trying out a tablet before buying one.
I've never been able to try a tablet, stuck with mouse, never regretted it.

You should only buy tablets/keyboards for osu! if you know you're going to enjoy using them.
I Give Up
Up to you. Personally I found tablet boring to play with. It is easier without drift though.