forum

My bland, tasteless introduction.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RedSpiral
Hello. My name is [REDACTED], but I go by RedSpiral online. Vaan is also an alias I use. It's the name of a video game character who isn't very popular in his series. I use this facade to hide the fact that I'm an introverted loner who knows nothing about how to talk to people, be it face-to-face or over the web. However, I do not want you to feel pity for me. Although I am alone with my thoughts very often, I have a few good friends who say I'm one of the happiest people they know. I don't have depression or anxiety or anything like that, but my love of video games like Osu! has introduced me to the wonderful world of insomnia. I am a fifteen-year-old boy, taking AP and Honors classes at school. I probably shouldn't be playing video games and be browsing forums like I do, and instead should be studying or whatever.

Some things you should know about me is that I care too much about other people, and I'm very self-deprecating because I'm not good at doing anything.

I just started playing Osu! and I'm enjoying it so far. Thanks for taking the time to read this cringeworthy introduction of mine, and have a pleasant day/night.
Bara-
Ahw. You seem like such a nice person ^_^
welcome to the forums!!
Kushy
Welcome to the forums bud :)
Don't be afraid to talk to people here on the forums or on osu! as majority of the community are kind and helpful individuals!
Tae

you seem rather pessimistic...
Topic Starter
RedSpiral
Thank you all for the kind welcomes. Allow me to apologize for sounding pessimistic; I really don't mean to. I'm just an inexperienced kid with a lot to learn.
And I can only hope that I continue to improve.

I mean, no one's born knowing how to live, right?
Annadine
If this introduction is tasteless, then mine was bitter =~="
Hi there! We're kinda similar in one way or another, though I usually don't put much thought about it and just go where life takes me.
At least I know I like astronomy, so I have something to be passionate about.
Andd welcome to the forums and please enjoy your stay!~ Improving might be a bit hard and takes time, but when you get the hang of it, I'm sure you'll have fun too!

p.s. SS-ing DT maps will give you t o n s of pp
45Traeath

RedSpiral wrote:

I mean, no one's born knowing how to live, right?
I shall welcome with an applause for this.
I'm still looking for an answer to that "how" though.
Meah
welcome to osu! :D
Hikona
Hey welcome to the forums!