forum

[invalid] Other titles than supporters

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kitoma Repeat
I think we need more pack other than the supporters cause some cant buy the supporters(like me)
but we still need to pay but for a lower price like when you start osu you will have about 5-8 days some feature of supporters(The customization of the start background and the download in game feature) so the starter players can start off easy and can download songs in game and practice their skills and what I'm saying is like a trial Supporter or a starter kit. And of course you can add more if you want but it will not be like supporter but there are some unique features that are different in supporters.
Stefan
Removed poll, please do not use them here.
Sandy Hoey
A lot of people have requested getting supporter features in the first week or something along those lines.

t/452781?hilit=supporter
Axon
I don't know how much lower it can go than $4 USD.
Pawsu
Been requested MANY times and all of them have been denied.
We don't need this.
Seijiro
Just the thought of "something additional" you can't really define is not really helpful. Please come up with concrete suggestions/systems for what you suggest, otherwise it feels too selfish to ask others to think up your idea in your place imo.

As Pawsu said, similar things to what you asked have been requested before and denied. Supporter or non-supporter, stick with them since it is pointless to add more options of that sort (also think at how in-game channels function: we have different colors for supporters. Adding more "roles" will just cluster the chats with rainbow colors)

Marking as invalid.