forum

One eye wonders!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
krakmine
I would like to know if there be any players that play with only one eye?

I myself have only one eye and less than half of my vision in the other and was wondering if anyone else did and if so how do you overcome this obstetrical?
DestinySonata
I technically play with one eye, and for me it's just something I grew up with. It's not really something I overcame, it's more like I was like that in the first place.

I even often times wonder how people with normal vision with two eyes play.

One thing that helps for me is having that one eye be in the center of the screen.
winber1
having two eyes pretty much just helps with depth perception which is pretty useless for osu, and it's not like having two eyes lets you see more places. the eyes are forced to lock onto one place regardless anyways. having one eye should have a very minimal effect, if any at all, on your ability to play osu.
E m i
the second eye can cancel out the blind spot of the other eye, it's also basically a backup field of vision. with that in mind, my peripheral vision is terrible in both eyes and I don't notice small circles sometimes, and even don't "fully notice" (???) CS4. :?
If I close one eye it's basically unplayable, I don't see shit.

Bikko plays with one eye or so they say :?:
NeXt4r_
what, you can play with one eye?
DestinySonata

faiswusuf wrote:

I can play with one eye at least.
NeXt4r_

DestinySonata wrote:

faiswusuf wrote:

I can play with one eye at least.
try eye surgery and make your eye have 2
InfinityPotato

Momiji wrote:

the second eye can cancel out the blind spot of the other eye, it's also basically a backup field of vision. with that in mind, my peripheral vision is terrible in both eyes and I don't notice small circles sometimes, and even don't "fully notice" (???) CS4. :?
If I close one eye it's basically unplayable, I don't see shit.

Bikko plays with one eye or so they say :?:
Oh god I can see CS9.1 across the screen, tho I do use a 20" 4:3 (1600x1200)