Quaraezha
Oh you.
anyway, ano thoughts mo dkun? XD
Nazeko

Quaraezha wrote:

@Nazeko-Chi
Don't take it pesonal XD
No meh.
It's because.. Revolution FTW!! Lawl. It's where majority claims their power.
gettit?
dkun
my thoughts?
fos ka.

your trap? more like reasoning so we don't vote for you to be lynched. which is backfiring on you right about now.
obv ww.
Quaraezha
well shit.
Nazeko
If I were you I wouldn't start crap slash shit talking.. Night is gonna start. lawd.
Quaraezha
Oh well, no use arguing.
Ya folks lynch me and we're gon' lose our chances of winning.

You guys give it a thought before Midnight strikes XD
Kokizi

Quaraezha wrote:

Oh well, no use arguing.

So you've resorted to WIFOM tactics eh? tell you what, it won't work.

Random Vote to get rid of a least experienced -> supposedly a "trap" -> WIFOM

looks scummy to me.
Nazeko

Quaraezha wrote:

Oh well, no use arguing.

Doing some reverse psych, eh? That won't work twice.
And lawl how can you lynch Werewolf. LMAO.
Topic Starter
MDuh
The commotion of the sudden decision to begin the daily executions sent the survivors into an uproar. A lot of unnecessary noise was made and everyone tried to raise their voice, but at long last the majority decided that the most isolated man in the village, Quaraezha, was to be executed first. Futile denial was spoken by this towering person, and he struggled for an incredible length while he was hung, he tried to use his survival skills but his strength wasn’t sufficient enough. As soon as he stopped moving, the other villagers watched keenly only to notice that there was no change - and that they had just made a terrible mistake.

As Quaraezha's hut was checked thoroughly, Hunting materials was found along with his hoody cloak. They checked the trunk in the corner and they found a bronze emblem and engraved on it was “Royal order of Otaku Knights”, which they knew later that the man was sent to investigate and possibly exterminate the werewolves in the reported villages. The truth was revealed: Quaraezha was a Hunter.
------------
Quaraezha the Hunter has died.

It is night.
Wolves, decide on a person to kill.
Those villagers that can and wish to, act.
Quaraezha
I WAS A HUNTER DAMN IT!
Topic Starter
MDuh
Three o'clock in the morning, a lone Seer was enjoying a cup of tea beside a small cottage in the middle of the fields when the unspeakable happened.
As the sun rose, the cottage of the said Seer was searched and the body was found. Once more, there was a corpse with a underwear and bitemarks all over. The corpse was soon identified as Pizzicatto. The Werewolves had claimed their first victim and the 2 Werewolves Howled vociferously and was heared throughout the Village.. The Villagers was Powerless enough to fight the werewolves and soon was eaten alive in the next days

-------------

Pizzicatto the Seer has died.

The first Werewolf Game has ended, the Werewolves have won!

Congratulations, Werewolves!

one big mistake for the Townies, you forgot this bolded part in the first page: NO LYNCH IS POSSIBLE
I purposely allowed no Lynching because at the game started w/ 4vs2. Also I didn't started at Night because the Guardian Angel might hit the jackpot @Night 0 and announce it, giving the Guardian Angel's trust and thus easy win for Townies.. 5vs1 w/ Hunter is hard to beat

The roles unveiled:

Quaraezha
So when will the next game start?
And wow, I never suspected Hitter to be the werewolf xD
NoHitter
High fives dkun! ;)
Bonus - Our Tactics:
1) Attempt to convince that there was only one Werewolf. Though I have to say 2 Werewolves in a 6 player game is unbalanced to the Wolves.
2) dkun decided to go with the flow with votes. I tried to act out as the "townie" dude.
3) We tried to push the lynch to either Qua or Bakaloid. I have to say though, bad townie play from both of you.
4) We actually suspected that Qua was the Hunter when he said that WIFOM statement.
5) We thought that if we hit the G.A. we would lose, but apparently G.A. protected me.
6) We targeted Pizzicatto, since he was lurking and less likely to be targeted by a protect.
Kokizi
the moment Qua died I suspected dkun, but what the hell. didn't expect hitter to be the other one.

these were my assumptions the moment Quar died

dkun - werewolf
Pizzi - villager (thought he was one since he was lurking even when it was night, so no night activities for him)
NoHitter - seer
Nazeko -werewolf

orz
Quaraezha
yeah well, I'm not really good at understanding Psychology with just forum posts XD
Although this was quite a good experience :3
NoHitter
Mag-hohost ako ng bago?
Pizzicato
/facepalm super swerte nmn nun.
dpat isa lang ung werewolf pra tumagal kasi high chances na mapapatay nila ung may special roles kung dalawa tapos may isa pang ma lilynch
orz

kung no lynch sa day one ung 4v2 magiging 2v2 automatic unless may special abilities na pde magamit
Nazeko
GWAARGGG.. My instinct never fails me.. :o :o :o I should have relied at it..
It was nohitttterrr .. Err! Siya pa naman una kong binoto
Meh.
There there. At least I learned. A lot.
jockeytiyan
Ok, so my role suspicions were right after NoHItter told me who the werewolves are. XD

Yes, I never knew all of your roles even though I'm a mod.

After learning who the werewolves are (yeah, both of them are experienced players), sinabi ko na this is going to be an interesting game.

Here are some of the tactics I used for determining your roles:

NoHItter: defaulted

dkun: defaulted

Pizzicatto: Since he was lurking, there is a high chance he is a power role. Using deduction, the only power role to do this (even for some mafia games) is the Seer to do his job better - searching for candidates of scanning and to not get any attention to himself at all. On top of that, short and sweet posts 1 and 2. :D

Quaraezha: Explained by NoHItter.

[Nazeko-chi]: Maingay e. No seriously, most of the time townies are the ones to make accusations . They try to go with the flow while trying to divert any attention to them to others. I suspected na kasi at the times na nakikita ko na nandito siya, she makes a number of posts unlike the others that I thought had power roles.
Also, this. Medyo give away kasi medyo pilit yung paghihintay niya sa night. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

BakaloidSky: He actually asked me if he can protect himself. >_>
I already told you, if it's not in the restrictions said, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO IT.

Pizzicatto wrote:

/facepalm super swerte nmn nun.
dpat isa lang ung werewolf pra tumagal kasi high chances na mapapatay nila ung may special roles kung dalawa tapos may isa pang ma lilynch
orz

kung no lynch sa day one ung 4v2 magiging 2v2 automatic unless may special abilities na pde magamit
Werewolves can only kill 1 person each night. Kaya nga isa lang ang yung namatay e. Read the rules. >_>
dkun
good game guys.

remember...

play to win
Navizel
parang rabbit doubt lang :] cool