forum

osu!tablet 2016 vs One by Wacom Small CTL-471

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Freedhod
Hello, I'm thinking about buying a tablet but I am in doubt which one to buy, so I came here for someone ajudase me in this matter.

I would say that the reason of being better than the other (which has nothing to do with the price but their specifications).

Thank you.
[Haku]
I own both so I can tell that :
-the huion ('cause the osu tablet is a huion) is smaller and has a heavier pen. Both of those specs can be either a good or a bad thing depending of you. I personally really prefer the huion in that regard.
-the pen of the huion as a battery in it... Witch cause the fact that there is a screw part witch can breck if you let it fall, the baddest thing about the huion in my opinion.
-the accuracy of the tablet is exactly the same, so don't worry about that.
-the hover tolerance of the Wacom is way better than the huion one.
So in my opinion it's only a matter of budget and preferences. You can get better really with both without any problems.
Aright alright. I had this question too

If you are talking about the new Huion osu tablet, than its all a matter of the space on your desk
However, the old osu tablets or the ones with batteries in the pen are bad. I have this version and it busted after 10 moths of use.
I just got my wacom one/ctl-471 small/bamboo conect/(so many names -.-) and i will say the pen is very light, the tablet is way bigger, and in my opinion you can use a bigger area due to the light pen.
BUT i bought the new huion pen, and the XP pen and I will say that the new osu tablet for 2016 pen (non battery) is very light. But keep in mind that the pen is so light that with a small area, you might loose control

I would say Buy the Wacom ctl 471/ wacom one small if you have the money
Buy the XP pen over the Huion Osu tablet 2016 if your on a budget
And avoid the Wacom CTH 490 like wildfire

- Luke <3
JSE

Proxiei wrote:

BUT i bought the new huion pen, and the XP pen and I will say that the new osu tablet for 2016 pen (non battery) is very light. But keep in mind that the pen is so light that with a small area, you might loose control
I can pretty much vouch for this, other than the loose lose control. Sure, the new pen might feel a little different, but you'll be using it in no time as there's hardly any difference other than the new one feels way better to use :P

Seriously, no way I'd go back to the old pen now. :P

Anybody who does get their hands on the old pen should be careful when installing the battery, not to screw it back together too tightly. I did this, I know others who did this, we all fractured the side of the pen :P