forum

What is your favorite tsundere character?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rii_old_1
Brilliant sig D:
OmNii_old
Gen-san (Tadakatsu Minamoto) from Majikoi.
RosaUshiromiya

OmNii wrote:

Gen-san (Tadakatsu Minamoto) from Majikoi.
That Archer voice~
Rid-ONE
Hinagiku Katsura, Kanzaki H Aria, and Kashiwazaki Sena
crimsonxone
Shizuku Sango (kampfer) <3 im not sure if she's tsundere but i will love her till death anyways :X
Symphoniax
Kagami and Hinagiku ♥
YodaSnipe

Symphoniax wrote:

Kagami and Hinagiku ♥
that
vizzy
Hinagiku, Naru Narusegawa or Hitagi Senjougahara
-Athena-
Taiga Aisaka... Nuff' said
ychao

vizzy wrote:

Hinagiku, Naru Narusegawa or Hitagi Senjougahara
YodaSnipe
Aisaka Taiga has to be like my least favourite tsundere LOVE INTEREST ever. As a character by herself, she's fantastic.
Varri Naufalb
Takanashi Sora from "Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai" :3
yojiexo
Etto... Senjogahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari e.e
ychao

yojiexo wrote:

Etto... Senjogahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari e.e
\o/
Rantai
Black Heart/Noire for sure now.

Woe is the time I even hesitated (10 months ago).
Irisu_old
Either Romano or Arthur from Hetalia :P
California
taiga, shana, kurisu
Shiomiya Aki
Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate), Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!), Anna Kozuki (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal), Uryuu Minene (?) (Mirai Nikki)
silmarilen
i hate tsundere with all my heart.
SereneMidnight
Let's see... Taiga and Kurisu.
PaiYuri
Taiga Aisaka. She is the only tsundere character I like because of her tsundere-ness.
Naikaze
Gasai Yuno...
Vish024
Sawachika Eri from School Rumble.
mathexpert

Gatyaa wrote:

Gasai Yuno...
she's not tsundere; she's yandere ^^;

Tsundere is: A character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Yandere is: A person (usually female) romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. Often seen with a sharp weapon and a psychotic grin.
OmNii_old
Misaka Mikoto from Index. :3
'nuff said.
Xylem Beer
Misaka, Haqua and Taiga
-Athena-
still taiga still taiga still taiga (haqua, shana and some others come a little close though)

do tsundere characters include osu! players? : Sterlin, -Sekai-, yanlu, anniebrave and a lot more XD
nirvashzero
nymph.
LenaPhantomhive
Misaka Mikoto
those
Ayuzawa Misaki.
Just rewatched the anime and remembered how much I loved her <3
Gorlum
Tohsaka.
Kinrinjin7
Tenshi ( Angel Beats ) <3
Oreiora
I was expecting ALOT more Biribiris but anyways I'd say that my favourite tsundere is probably Taiga from Toradora, Kirino from Oreimo or Yuno from Mirai Nikki (although she's arguably more yandere)...
-Athena-
Taiga.. Taiga.. Taiga.. Still Taiga.. Taiga.. And a little bit of shana, haqua, hinagiku and nagi <3
(I don't know if Athena counts as a tsundere but if she does immediately disregard the above statement and fill your brain with Athena till it explodes)
Meru

those wrote:

Ayuzawa Misaki.
Just rewatched the anime and remembered how much I loved her <3
this
epic tsundere character ever xD
ampzz

Kinrinjin7 wrote:

Tenshi ( Angel Beats ) <3
Must be joking...
NixXSkate
/o/ Hinagiku \o\
10nya
kirino kousaka ? orz ~~
ychao
Pretty obvious from my sig tag, though it is debatable if she can be defined as one.

Another that comes to mind is Suzumiya Haruhi, again being quite an enigma as far as tsundere leads are concerned... where her peers at the time were usually if not always tsun towards a hapless MC, Haruhi was tsun towards society and an ordinary existence in general. If there was anyone that was tsun towards another character, it was Kyon towards Haruhi. But I digress.
Pizzicato
biribiri.
show more