forum

Try to make the person above you mad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tornado
You have to guess the interests and some things about the user above you and try to find something that would make that person mad,sad,upset or salty.

Example:

User 1 (Loves deathstream maps) : (trying to make the user above him/her upset)

User 2 (Anime Overaddicted): You cant even move your cursor properly.I dont understand the point of improving stamina when you cant even fc a simple map.

User 3 (Hatsune Miku Fan): Anime = Cartoon

User 4 (*insert something here*): Vocaloids are very annoying and has no taste for listening.

Rules

- No directly insulting.Because this game is supposed to make someone upset without insulting and no insulting if someone makes you really mad.

- Always remember that this is a forum game.Nothing serious at all.

- Dont blame anyone.

Patience is a virtue.Are you calm and patient enough for everything? Lets see :P

Edits: Title changed,some rules got shortened by removing an unnecessary thing and; for ducking sake.Read ALL the rules before you play a game. You scrubs

Go.
FuZ
hi
Zain Sugieres
Faggot
Aomi
*Try to make the person above you mad
Tae

Tornado wrote:

You have to guess the interests and some things about the user above you and try to find something that would make that person mad,sad,upset or salty.

this seems like a really bad idea... the entire point of it is to try and hurt someone wtf

OT: JIMIN IS SHIT
Zain Sugieres

Almaz wrote:

this seems like a really bad idea... the entire point of it is to try and hurt someone wtf
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA

OT: kpop is shit
Topic Starter
Tornado

Aomi wrote:

Oh yes sorry,my mistake.Fixed!
Surono
cant help any1
Aomi

Tornado wrote:

Aomi wrote:

Oh yes sorry,my mistake.Fixed!
:3 ^^

OT: who the fuck are you
_handholding
got one good score on best friends and thinks he's good when in reality he is just as shit as any 10k player

I'm still alive and breathing
FuZ
trash at every game modes
Aomi
ahri is shit
roblox is shit my man
Zain Sugieres
I'd still have like 5.1k pp without Best FriendS score lul

OT: kpop sucks
Aomi
Catholicism sucks
_handholding
obsessive
Zain Sugieres
Ikr being catholic is shit tbh

But not as shit as kpop fags

IT: fuck you Kisses Isshiki trash
Aomi
youre a boy
_handholding
you're trans
Zain Sugieres
You're trash
Topic Starter
Tornado

Almaz wrote:

Tornado wrote:

Everybody in here already make nice people upset when they never disrespect someone on OT or talk peoples back on different platforms.But when I open a thread like this it becomes "DI entayIR poynt of it iz tu tray end hört sammuan vat da fak"
show more