forum

Mapper Circle v2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
_DT3

Metaku wrote:

Well I'm always interested in doing GDs to nice songs so if I qualify count me in
Well, while talking to InternalLight, I've realized this can be a great way to improve mapping skills, so as long you have decent and fixable skill, you're in, so yeah :D

Two more I guess
Izzz
i think ill join but it depends on the songs that people end up mapping for it :T
not that i'm terribly good though :Y
Ohwow
I'd like to join :D
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, I guess I can accept you guys, I'll PM all of you when I get back
Battle
i guess doesn't sound very enthusiastic
Topic Starter
_DT3

Battle wrote:

i guess doesn't sound very enthusiastic
My dearest apologies, I didn't mean it that way :D
HappyRocket88
I think the idea itself isn't bad though. o: But considering the main post which includes the reasons why is it made, there's no direct benefit from the people who aren't volunteering in the idea. What I'm trying to say is that it would be cool if you could show others your experience with the GDs one has done so far before including them to the list.

For example, [XxXKiritoXxX] wants to join the club but he doesn't know any of the mappers which are on the list. By adding some of their best GDs or mapsets will give to our Kirito more information regarding who he can ask in case he needs a GD.

Only an opinion! Best of success with this! \owo/
Topic Starter
_DT3

HappyRocket88 wrote:

I think the idea itself isn't bad though. o: But considering the main post which includes the reasons why is it made, there's no direct benefit from the people who aren't volunteering in the idea. What I'm trying to say is that it would be cool if you could show others your experience with the GDs one has done so far before including them to the list.

For example, [XxXKiritoXxX] wants to join the club but he doesn't know any of the mappers which are on the list. By adding some of their best GDs or mapsets will give to our Kirito more information regarding who he can ask in case he needs a GD.

Only an opinion! Best of success with this! \owo/
Oh that's a great Idea :D
Thanks, Rocket!
Ashton
if this group is getting so large I suggest splitting them up into individual groups

eg.

users who map slow bpm
CattyxxxXXXXss11
Mario11_1921
Calicat99019394

users who can map 200bpm +
yatycat6666
Ohmygoshdeed

Users who map anything
Alythecatty
Shatten837491
Ohhkilygod44332

etc...
Topic Starter
_DT3
We already dod sth like that internally, I could see though if I will post this here
HappyRocket88
Would like to help out if possible! :3 Count me in.
Sylvette
I...guess I'll join, but I may need to leave due to me already having many projects to work on.
_Meep_
May I join? o-o
Shira
if i could also~

smart idea :D
it'd be nice to receive input from other mappers and yaknow chance to get a free gd while you're at it :^)
Ayumiita
I would love to join :3
Samoyed
IM JOINING K THANKS
Topic Starter
_DT3
Damn, so many more people want to participate :o
I'll get to you as soon as I can
Manysi
would also like to join! I can map pretty much anything and share feedback if needed.
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, I think it's enough now, will PM all of you soon
Topic Starter
_DT3
We are looking for 4-5 more members to join the circle! Post in the thread if you are interested in joining
See you there ;)
Ancelysia
Count me in! I'll give this a try :o
nextplay
If you want,you can count me in but I can only do the Easy Diffs. (Easy=Easy,Normal,Hard)
Elirac
I'm interested
nanda2009
I'm interested, though same as nextplay, I'm not that good on Difficult maps
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok then, I'll invite you guys!
Also @nanda2009 + nextplay, that's perfectly fine, the system changed a bit anyway, so it's no big deal ^^
Hokichi
Me too :(
Duck with Hat
Yeah why not I give it a shot
molzo77
I'd love to join! love mapping maps, even though most don't get noticed :(
KingBranBran
Id like to join c:
Kondou-Shinichi

_DT3 wrote:

Trying to do something similar to this t/455337/start=0&&hilit=TheOnlyLeon because it got abandoned and turned into a casual group for talking about weird stuff hehe

So, if you've seen the link, you would know what concept I'm talking about:
A group of mappers that occasionally do GDs for each other :D

If anyone is interested in joining, just say it here
But remember, be a bit experienced in mapping, because the group members are probably more likely to want to rank their map :?

I'll create a discord group if anyone wants to join

Current List:
_DT3
Pachiru
Mein Gauche
DTM9 Nowa
InternalLight
Metaku
Ohwow
joezapy
count me in if im not late
KingBranBran
You should try making a discord group for this xD
Topic Starter
_DT3
Oh god I'm really sorry guys, I forgot to close it with my last post so it should be full, sorry!
_Meep_
Am somehow not inside the group :eyes:
nani?!
Evanescent-
Put me in please :3
Hikomori
me too plz
Crypthesis
I'm interested :P
Mekki
Could you put me in if possible?
gameon123321