internet speed

posted
Total Posts
31
show more
Evaous
This post has been removed by an admin.
Topic Starter
-Kyu

Evaous wrote:

ExKyu wrote:



ayy
ayy check your pc time and correct it
still,it's the servers that blocked it


look,vimeo is blocked too
Topic Starter
-Kyu
i just realised that my school's internet is faster than mine,at a whopping 1mb/s
KatouMegumi
guys i have 512 kbps in/out
Topic Starter
-Kyu

Fizzn wrote:

guys i have 512 kbps in/out
gimme
Nameless
Topic Starter
-Kyu

Nameless wrote:

i have no fucking words...

is that even legit?
Nameless
yes
i thought my connection was pretty average, apparently I was wrong o_o
Stefan

Nameless wrote:

yes
i thought my connection was pretty average, apparently I was wrong o_o
I have like 28mb/s download and 5mb/s upload, would rather call that as average.
Catgirl
lol

yousofashraf
Mine is 100 kb/s its shit lol :cry:
Runiel
Americans and their Internet speed man ...

My average here is 500kbps
KatouMegumi

RunielVermell wrote:

Americans and their Internet speed man ...

My average here is 500kbps
You haven't been in China..
Runiel

Fizzn wrote:

RunielVermell wrote:

Americans and their Internet speed man ...

My average here is 500kbps
You haven't been in China..
what about them
KatouMegumi
international channels are super full, 1bil people, duh.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply