forum

Will I get banned if I move up in pp/ranks too fast?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Linus
So I earned 100pp today and I heard people saying I will get banned if I get too much pp in a day??? Is this true because I don't want to rush too much if I might get banned
Hiro-Senpai
-_- no u wont get banned
There is a autoban for a play higher than 1500pp
Rilene

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

TIL this.
N0thingSpecial
U won't, but you'll get people who thinks you cheated and get you restricted anyways
B1rd
those mad hax, u gonna get busted fella
danger
Nahh you wont, but youll get restricted if you get over 300pp in a day
Hiro-Senpai

Rilene wrote:

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

TIL this.
From what i remrmber top 1 ctb player got autobanned bcuz of his 1700pp play in ctb i think it works the same way in standard
DeathHydra
lolwat

You will only get banned when they have proof that you cheated. Otherwise you won't get banned
Frikandel

umq wrote:

Are you sure?
Xyrus_old_1

Frikandel wrote:

umq wrote:

Are you sure?
Makes sense, there's a limit for the amount of PP you can get from one play before it gets suspicious, so there should be a limit how much you can increase your PP from one play / multiple maps.

Getting 100 - 200 in a day should be fine though, can easily happen if you play for 8 hours.
Yuudachi-kun
On your first day if you make a play higher than 40pp you get restricted iirc
Kimitakari
Its possible if youre too skilled enough
Topic Starter
-Linus
Update: I played alot today and I went from around 150k? to where I am now is it okay? also reached 1k pp :D
AsyouSaidsir

-Linus wrote:

Update: I played alot today and I went from around 150k? to where I am now is it okay? also reached 1k pp :D
As long as you don't cheat/hack then it should be okay.
Sylveon
this is like the biggest scream for attention... and its so direct. cringe
danger

Frikandel wrote:

umq wrote:

Are you sure?
Not entirely certain but the longer youve had your account the more PP you can earn in a day. for example on Cookiezi's first day of being unbanned he gained about 2500pp in one day and he wasnt automatically restricted or anything. But I have a friend who lost his account password and decided to make a whole new account, the moment he hit 300pp he was restricted.. well thats all I know
Miss Clo

umq wrote:

for example on Cookiezi's first day of being unbanned he gained about 2500pp in one day and he wasnt automatically restricted or anything.
iirc he was autobanned when he set his first #1 score on Everlasting Message (that was on his first day i think)
NeXt4r_

NuclearCoder wrote:

umq wrote:

for example on Cookiezi's first day of being unbanned he gained about 2500pp in one day and he wasnt automatically restricted or anything.
iirc he was autobanned when he set his first #1 score on Everlasting Message (that was on his first day i think)
so that map have alot of pp?
or is it a bug?
Rilene
not a bug but rather a automated system
NeXt4r_

Rilene wrote:

not a bug but rather a automated system
i see