forum

Light Strike switches for osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Esplectioned
I just wanted to know what you guys think about the Light Strike switches(LK switch) for playing this game. I know that LK switches have a 0.2ms response time, compared to other switches that have a 30ms response time.
Im also thinking for changing my Razer keyboard for a red switch one, but I found out about LK switches and I want to know if you recommend the Bloody 740 LK keyboard 8-)
TakuMii
I have both an LK (linear) keyboard and a LK2 (clicky) keyboard, and they definitely feel a lot more responsive compared to a regular mechanical keyboard. They take a bit of getting used to, but I'd say it's worth it.

The original LK switches feel kinda like MX Reds, but I've never been a fan of linear switches, so I don't think I can give a fair opinion on them. My Bloody 830 has LK2 Blue switches (clicky on actuation, linear on release), and I definitely prefer them over any other switch. Unless you're set on getting something that feels like an MX Red, I'd recommend just waiting for the LK2 keyboards to hit the market outside of China, which should happen in the next month or so.