forum

NoktuskaBot - Discord bot for sending osu! highscores!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loptr
NoktuskaBot is a bot for Discord mainly developed to share your new osu! highscores into your Discord server.

By now NoktuskaBot has way more to offer than just posting your highscores and serves features like:
  1. Stats, Best and Recent command to show a users stats, best play or the most recent play
  2. It shows when your favorite streamers go live
  3. Works for all four modes: Standard, Taiko, CTB and Mania
This is my first project actually going into the public and I like to learn from it, so any feedback and help is highly appreciated.
If you want any additional commands, just contact me or use the request command. It also drifted a bit from the osu! highscore sending base and now supports alot more things like rolling a dice or storing quotes.
I'm still working on this bot daily to improve speed and functionality!

How to add it to your server
WARNING: You need to be owner of the server to be able to let it join channels!

1. Click on this LINK (You need to admin to add it to your server)
  2. Give his role the permission to delete messages (Optional, allows you to use the mute command)
  3. Type "!join" (without quotation marks) to add it to the channel (it needs to have permissions to write/read/join the channel). Ingore the big "Type @NoktuskaBot" thingy for now, just type "!join"
  4. You're good to go!

Prophecy
Not working lol , already given specify permission.

Topic Starter
Loptr
Hm, I should have mentioned more explicitly that it needs to be "!join" with exclamation mark for it to join...

Just type "!join" and not "@NoktuskaBot join". You also need to be the server owner!