forum

I want to learn HR but I don't know where to start

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_xyliac
So guys I wanna learn HR but I don't know where to start, I've been practicing HR for 2 months no and I can barely OD10, any recommended maps, offsets, etc?
Sandy Hoey
General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics ONLY. This should be in Gameplay and Rankings 13
Railey2
HR is really hard. It takes a long time to learn. I wouldn't even consider getting really good at it before 4,5k pp or higher. Take your time with learning it, because well.. it will take a lot of time.

Especially if OD is the problem, you know that you're not quite there yet.
clover
start by playing HR
Tornado

_xyliac wrote:

So guys I wanna learn HR but I don't know where to start, I've been practicing HR for 2 months no and I can barely OD10, any recommended maps, offsets, etc?
Dont directly jump to ar10

Otherwise you will screw up your reading skills.

And trust me; DT is better than HR :P
[ Another ]
Moved to the appropriate subforum.
c-atsuit
dont
Tamako Lumisade
Play hards with hr
[Haku]

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

start by playing HR
Paneiru
Just play a bunch of 4* songs with HR NF and increase the difficulty gradually.
LoliPantsu
play more nomod :^)))))))))))))))))))))
Saunamaisteri

LoliPantsu wrote:

play more nomod :^)))))))))))))))))))))
Nomod is the best mod
chainpullz

Paneiru wrote:

Just play a bunch of 4* songs with HR NF and increase the difficulty gradually.
If you want to never be capable of even passing 10 second spinners like Jelli maybe. :? :? :?
Bronhitis
a
2xExp
It's all different...but as everyone else have said a thousand times and over, it's probably not a good idea until you get the hang of playing nomod very well.
This of course, is with an idea that you're trying out HR to get higher performance points. But I mean, you've gotta start somewhere right?