forum

Switching devices

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Friend
So I recently started to play with mouse instead of my tablet and it's like I have to learn how to play again but not that extreme. I definitely am enjoying the different movement of a mouse compared to the tablet.

So have any of you guys played with a input device such as tablet or mouse for a while and then switched to the other? How was your experience? Did you enjoy it or did not?

I would love to hear some of your guys/gals answers.

Happy clicking!
Raniemi
I've been using a tablet for less than a year but before that, I used to use a mouse.

Felt a bit disappointed that my aim was gone for a while and hate how my tablet aim looks.
I enjoy it though cause I got a lot better with a tablet
I Give Up
I switched to tablet couple weeks ago. Got boring after a few days so went back to mouse.
Topic Starter
Friend

Raniemi wrote:

I've been using a tablet for less than a year but before that, I used to use a mouse.

Felt a bit disappointed that my aim was gone for a while and hate how my tablet aim looks.
I enjoy it though cause I got a lot better with a tablet
I have been playing with tablet for most of my osu! hours. So lately i switched to the mouse and definitely feels snappier than my tablet. Guess I'm going to keep practicing with it and see if I want to switch back.
Topic Starter
Friend

KukiMonster wrote:

I switched to tablet couple weeks ago. Got boring after a few days so went back to mouse.
I definitely do think mouse is more fun to use than tablet as well but that's just my opinion. I still like my tablet but I do enjoy the mouse as well.