forum

[invalid] My mod suggestions for osu!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Underforest

Forum Guidelines wrote:

One request per thread!

We don't want your good ideas getting marked as invalid along with the invalid/denied ones.
I'll anyways put my reactions here because it doesn't have sense to keep the thread empty

1 Fail/3 Fails: Gives you an extra ''refill'' for your HP bar; the refill is instantaneous, with no animation, to prevent rhythm messing up
- Easy mod already does this when you fail the song for the first refill. Anyways, you can go support this thread: t/56606 - it haves a point talking about this

Down Pitch/Reverse: The map and the song are played in reverse
- Refer to this thread: t/16823 - This is denied and won't happen (peppy's reaction)

Max Combo: Like SD, but you fail when you miss slider ends
- This is not needed. Really, you can use Perfect mod instead.

Mirror: Flips the map vertically
- Hard Rock already does this

Clutter: Decreases CS and AR values by 50%, and sets the OD to 7. It's kinda like the old EZ mod, but as a difficulty-increasing mod; also, OD7 is set to prevent beginners abusing of the mod
- The worst idea I heard, you can just use Hard Rock that increase just a bit the difficulty that is much better.

Wobble: The playfield wobbles and rotates slightly; kinda like the McOsu mod
- No please, this won't be enjoyable and I'm sure that players won't enjoy it neither. Just go play McOsu if you want this.

Score v2: Score v2 is applied (when Score v2 will be applied as the main score, the mod will be ''Score v1'' and apply Score v1). This mod is unranked
- Hmm, I don't see the sense of this mod imo. You can adjust score use in options.

osu!mania Score: The osu!mania score is applied, including rainbow 300's and stuff
- I still don't see the sense with this. Play osu!mania.
Topic Starter
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Seijiro
Marking as invalid since it contains too many invalid requests.