forum

How do hit a specific ranked score/experience?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hiyorin
I'm curious as to how people like http://osu.ppy.sh/u/lxy set up their scores like that. Do you just find songs with the score you need or what?
Or do you play 100% songs and spin your way up a little at a time?
Shiirn
Magic of math.
Yuzeyun

Shiirn wrote:

Magic of math.
.... And easy songs you never played. :)
(Didou told me that he wanted 999,999,999 total score in Taiko way ago, he got it in 1 day lol)
Wishy
Guess that by calculating... every game formula can be found anyways in the Glossary afaik.
TKiller
Getting these scores is so easy (even if you do it hard way and not the easiest one) that the most fun part about it is figuring out the method yourself. Seriously, it's nothing special.
Topic Starter
Hiyorin
I know hitting a straight score is math, but said user hit experience and ranked score at the same time..
I can imagine a way but it's gonna take an unreasonably long time. Just wondering if there is a trick to it is all
Shiirn

FruitTingles wrote:

I know hitting a straight score is math, but said user hit experience and ranked score at the same time..
I can imagine a way but it's gonna take an unreasonably long time. Just wondering if there is a trick to it is all
Minyeob?

And there's no trick to it all. It's just high amounts of skill and math.
Claudia_old
So now i'll march in and be the righteous one, but since when did rank and score matter?

Just play the game, spending your time whoring up score and rank is stupid.
Topic Starter
Hiyorin

FruitTingles wrote:

I'm curious

FruitTingles wrote:

Just wondering if there is a trick to it is all
wow! Minyeob even did that with the hits and combo! XDD

Wait so on the last song, if you mess up even one note then you just ruined all your work right? That must suck
Luna

FruitTingles wrote:

Wait so on the last song, if you mess up even one note then you just ruined all your work right? That must suck
Just pull your internet cable, get the exact score you need with No Fail, pause the game, reconnect to the internet, miss all additional hitobjects, PROFIT! :D
Kitsunemimi

_Void_ wrote:

FruitTingles wrote:

Just pull your internet cable, get the exact score you need with No Fail, pause the game, reconnect to the internet, miss all additional hitobjects, PROFIT! :D
You really haven't done any of this stuff before have you
Luna
No I haven't, why?
It would work, tho ._.