forum

Powerless - Frey's Philosophy [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The_Endz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, December 03, 2016 at 1:31:24 PM

Artist: Powerless
Title: Frey's Philosophy
Source: Lanota
Tags: Video game
BPM: 200
Filesize: 4469kb
Play Time: 02:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Master - 4Key (3.86 stars, 930 notes)
  2. ULTRA - 4Key (3.05 stars, 704 notes)
  3. Whisper - 4Key (1.5 stars, 115 notes)
Download: Powerless - Frey's Philosophy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
all diff are still in progress
-noob patern here
[Hamu]
Hey, I looked through you're map and I noticed the velocity changes were very similar if not the same to my map of Frey's Philosophy. Did you take that from my map? There's nothing stopping you, but it's a real shame doing something like that you know? At least change it up a little instead of completely copying someone else's work without giving credit. This is basically plagiarism.

No hard feelings, just don't do this kind of stuff. If it was just some crazy coincidence, then oh boy that's crazy :o
Then again, you uploaded the map earlier. I still think it's weird we both have the same velocity changes.
Topic Starter
The_Endz
Heya [Hamu] I just download your beatmap and look it up to see what's wrong and why and I'm surprise that other notes are quite the same and yeah maybe some coincidence, and also I might abandon this beatmap cause idk what to add and I'm too lazy to edit it

so yeah you are not good what I did pls forgive :? I really don't that we're quite the same notes and also I'm just a kid who just learning how to edit beatmaps I got LOADS of beatmaps that I didn't post in public cause I'm VERY in secure to my work and stuff, and again sorry for some coincidence things like this and I'll try edit it in different notes and I might change it to 5 or 7k map, again sorry if my English is not OK (I'm still a kid and I'm very focused at my 3rd avenue )