forum

heyy! newbie lookin for good beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nightfyrezero
first i just want to say that osu is pretty freaking awesome! its very well made and the community support seems really great, im glad i happened to stumble upon it an become part of the community!

anyway im lookin for some good beatmaps to download and i'd love some suggestions. im really into power metal bands like angra and sonata arctica but when it comes to playing games like these i love to play all my favorite songs from anime and such. so if anyone knows any great anime or Jrock/Jpop beatmaps send em my way i'd love to play them! i've already downloaded all the BeForU songs i could find and im lookin for more of the sort.
James
hi, well you could download beatmap packs here and here. just delete whatever you dont like. or not.

i've already downloaded all the BeForU songs i could find
:oops: :)
Topic Starter
nightfyrezero
thanks! :3 haha and im guessing youre the james who made all those BeForU beatmaps i've been playing xD good job i really enjoy em! keep up the good work and thanks for the help! :D
James
no problem dood
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.