BeautifulShow

LittleSaya wrote:

I am not so good at mapping
Here is my little thoughts:

Easy:
AR 5 seems better

Normal:
AR 6 seems better
btw the slider at 00:24:828 is pretty strange...

Hard:
CS 4 seems better
AR 8 seems better

Insane:
CS 5 seems better
AR 9 seems better

Nightmare:
I want to say that the difficulty shouldn't be defined only by AR, CS or OD :(

Some notes are not synchronized with the music, and using a timing software to timing can give you a more precise BPM or offset (like TimingAnlyz, I use it to timing)
Thanks, I gave to you Kudosa
Gordon123
Так ,как и обещал мод.
мод напишу только на изи,я надеюсь что ты поймёшь и сможешь исправить остальные ошибки(так как если бы я начал писать мод такой длинны ,я бы просто дико устал)!
[General]

• убери каунтдоун ,он тебе не нужен
    предлагаю сделать во всей мапе Soft
    Начнём с того,что мапа сделана криво,я не имею ввиду про бпм и офсет,я про то как расставлены элементы в карте,это касается ритма,дистанса(расстояния между нотами в изи,нормале). Читал ли ты(прости,я не знаю кто ты : парень\девушка) какие критерии мап вообще должны существовать,так вот для этого существует osu!wiki для начинающих мапперов(в моё время меня лично учили),но советую всё таки туда заглянуть,так что для этого почитай здесь об маппинге. Ладно приступлю к отработке диффы!
    так же надо рассказать тебе о том что хитсаунды не расставляются в слепую,а наоборот по ритму и стилистике песни.
[Easy]

• звук в диффе исправь на 70%
    посмотри в настройках дифф OD HP AR CS ! поисправляй их на нормальные цифры ибо HP в изи вообще равно нулю?!
    главное соблюдай дистанс снап
    00:12:013 (1) - к чему можно спросить ,этот слайдер! да,я слышу что там начало песни,но почему он не на белых тиках находится,да вообще не на тиках,а где то слева + не в ритм! так что предлагаю удалить!
    00:13:384 (2) - то же самое что и на верху
    00:16:524 (4) - ^
    00:21:742 - 00:22:085 - почему в этих двух местах нету никаких объектов хотя так как раз есть слова! :?:
    00:27:400 (3) - так же рассмотрим ноты не в ритм,может ты их будешь ставить как то размеренно и со смыслом?
    00:30:142 (4) - это тут вообще не надо!
    00:31:342 (1) - ах да ,что касается спиннера(для изи после спиннера должно как минимум пройти два белых тика что бы потом посде них расставлять объекты)
    так же что я тебе могу сказать ,чекни AiMod : и пофикси эти проблемы :
    1)во первых это твой mp3 файл он должен быть другого битрейта - 192
    2)превью рандомно расставленное во всех диффах
    http://puu.sh/r5qy0/615b5df8fa.png посмотри!
~~~~~~~~
На этом,я думаю закончу,ибо во всех диффах много ошибок,но тщательный просмотр их мб поможет лучше понять маппинг!
Удачи. ;)
Topic Starter
BeautifulShow

Gordon123 wrote:

kudosu lol :D
Отметил на мод)
Спасибо
Smallwu
\>3</

Little suggest 1 : Before update, remember to check AiMod
Little suggest 2 : Make sure every note is in right rhythm

and I don't think HP10/CS7/AR10/OD10 is a nice idea, that's too hard and makes your diff like shit

p.s. don't give me kds uwu
Topic Starter
BeautifulShow

Smallwu wrote:

\>3</

Little suggest 1 : Before update, remember to check AiMod
Little suggest 2 : Make sure every note is in right rhythm

and I don't think HP10/CS7/AR10/OD10 is a nice idea, that's too hard and makes your diff like shit

p.s. don't give me kds uwu
Ok thank you
Ananasikk_old

BeautifulShow wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 9 сентября 2016 г. at 18:17:46

Artist: S3RL
Title: Friendzoned
Tags: FriendZoned, S3RL, FriendZoned S3RL
BPM: 175
Filesize: 2074kb
Play Time: 00:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy zone (1,45 stars, 39 notes)
  2. Hard zone (3,29 stars, 104 notes)
  3. Insane zone (3,76 stars, 110 notes)
  4. Nightmare zone (4,14 stars, 148 notes)
  5. Normal zone (2,09 stars, 62 notes)
Download: S3RL - Friendzoned
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Do not play to people under 18 years

This song i heard from one guy in YouTube and i like this song! I wanted to do this song in osu! I want to do more difficulity(Insane zone, Impossible zone, Nightmare zone). Nightmare zone will be harder than another.
31.08.16: ADDED insane zone(3 stars)
1.09.16: ADDED Nightmare mode
2.09.16: I did good timing, and charged easy zone
2.09.16: I did good timing to normal zone, it 2.5 stars ;)
3.09.16: I did good timing to HARD ZONE, it 3.5 stars
3.09.16: i did good timing to insane zone, it 4 stars
3.09.16: i did good timing to nightmare zone, it... 5 stars
Ananasikk_old
топчик ;)
Nowaie
Alright, I want to be realistic. So i'm sorry if i offend you any way.
Also do not kudosu this post as i don't think i deserve it

I'm really happy to see people picking up the mapping part of the osu! but tbh i think people expect way too much from their first creations. Heck even i remember those days but everyone was like that at one point.

Personally i don't feel like this map would be in a state that it would be ready for the ranking process (modding and so on) so there isn't much i can do help you with this map. Though i can try to help to improve as a mapper because that is the best i can do right now...

Everyone has heard the phrase "X more to get better" which is true in most of the things. Except mapping. When learning to map this phrase is the whole body of the learning curve. The learning curve is different for everyone, some of us map like wonder childs instantly and most of us (normal people) have to just map more. Another thing that has helped many people when learning to map are the guides and the wiki, about which i will be talking in a second.

To prove that everyone is shit at the beginning i want to talk about something i hate to talk about, which are my old maps. (Note that i don't have any super old maps these are like after i learned to use editor properly)

As most of the newer mappers want results right now, i advice you to take your time to learn the secrets of Making up geometrical shapes mapping.

I will still link few guides that defenently will help you

The basics of the editor (CHECK THE DIFFICULTY WIKI PAGES ASWELL, these contain important info about the difficulty set ups and what stuff is unrankable for X difficulty)

Distance Snap

Mapping techniques (Read the unrankable ones atleast)

STD Ranking Criteria

Modding
(Quoted from Kibbleru's user page "The best way to improve your Mapping is by Modding. A mod is worth the time you've spent on it, not the quality of the mod.")

Flow Guide 1 Flow Guide 2

Reading through atleast some of those should help you understand the overall mapping of yours. You should inspect the recently ranked maps to get the idea what a clean map looks like and what should you aim for. Don't aim for too much instantly though as this will make you not want to map anymore. Learning by yourself in your own speed makes any succeedings much more rewarding.

I guess that wraps it up, i really hope this helps you though. You may hit me up with a PM if you need any checks or other help in the future
Topic Starter
BeautifulShow

DTM9 Nowa wrote:

Alright, I want to be realistic. So i'm sorry if i offend you any way.
Also do not kudosu this post as i don't think i deserve it

I'm really happy to see people picking up the mapping part of the osu! but tbh i think people expect way too much from their first creations. Heck even i remember those days but everyone was like that at one point.

Personally i don't feel like this map would be in a state that it would be ready for the ranking process (modding and so on) so there isn't much i can do help you with this map. Though i can try to help to improve as a mapper because that is the best i can do right now...

Everyone has heard the phrase "X more to get better" which is true in most of the things. Except mapping. When learning to map this phrase is the whole body of the learning curve. The learning curve is different for everyone, some of us map like wonder childs instantly and most of us (normal people) have to just map more. Another thing that has helped many people when learning to map are the guides and the wiki, about which i will be talking in a second.

To prove that everyone is shit at the beginning i want to talk about something i hate to talk about, which are my old maps. (Note that i don't have any super old maps these are like after i learned to use editor properly)

As most of the newer mappers want results right now, i advice you to take your time to learn the secrets of Making up geometrical shapes mapping.

I will still link few guides that defenently will help you

The basics of the editor (CHECK THE DIFFICULTY WIKI PAGES ASWELL, these contain important info about the difficulty set ups and what stuff is unrankable for X difficulty)

Distance Snap

Mapping techniques (Read the unrankable ones atleast)

STD Ranking Criteria

Modding
(Quoted from Kibbleru's user page "The best way to improve your Mapping is by Modding. A mod is worth the time you've spent on it, not the quality of the mod.")

Flow Guide 1 Flow Guide 2

Reading through atleast some of those should help you understand the overall mapping of yours. You should inspect the recently ranked maps to get the idea what a clean map looks like and what should you aim for. Don't aim for too much instantly though as this will make you not want to map anymore. Learning by yourself in your own speed makes any succeedings much more rewarding.

I guess that wraps it up, i really hope this helps you though. You may hit me up with a PM if you need any checks or other help in the future
Thank you! You deserve kudosu!
semyon422
Оффсет поставь 7067
Указывать на ошибки не буду, с новым оффсетом ты их и сам быстро найдёшь, а их немало.

Кудосу не надо.
DreaM117er
A little check for this map...I don't know when I can give you a full mod :?

Offset I think is here: 00:01:514 -

00:12:057 (1) - try to here again, vocal is not starting on blue line, is on white line.

Then you are a newer for mapping, I hope you notice some tips, that will make your mapping skill more stronger:

1. Don't just notice vocal. You know, a song consist of many elements like vocal, drum, sounds...etc. You just follow one element in your map, that would be boring.

2. More listening. You want to map a song you like, you have to know how many elements in that song. So more listening will help you mappnig. Reducing some fatal mistakes.

3. Feel the song. This one I can't say anything, your work is make your own map. make your feeling is the most important thing.

No kds
Good luck :)

(I will find next work holiday to give you a full mod)
Gordon123
слух,нажми на G в свой мапе что бы уменьшить своё поле для маппинга и расставь свои ноты по Distans Snap и что бы было в ритм! ;)
Topic Starter
BeautifulShow

Gordon123 wrote:

слух,нажми на G в свой мапе что бы уменьшить своё поле для маппинга и расставь свои ноты по Distans Snap и что бы было в ритм! ;)
Какой ещё слух? :D
Всё сделал, проверяй. Нормальная зона стала 2 звезды, а хард 3
Gordon123

BeautifulShow wrote:

Gordon123 wrote:

Какой ещё слух? :D
Всё сделал, проверяй. Нормальная зона стала 2 звезды, а хард 3
дико криво! http://puu.sh/r7tfV/50e4bf88f7.rar вот тебе пример изи! (понравиться - забирай себе) и перестань давать кд на право и налево!
Topic Starter
BeautifulShow
дико криво! http://puu.sh/r7tfV/50e4bf88f7.rar вот тебе пример изи! (понравиться - забирай себе) и перестань давать кд на право и налево!
Я не даю кд направо и налево, я даю модерам. Ты мне помог и я дал тебе кудосу
Topic Starter
BeautifulShow
Cпасибо большое, забираю. Изи сделал ты, и я напишу это)
Gordon123

BeautifulShow wrote:

Я не даю кд направо и налево, я даю модерам. Ты мне помог и я дал тебе кудосу
Ну вот ты 3тий раз мне дал и это перебор т.к. мне хватило одного кд. Ибо то что я сейчас писал это не мод,это помощь) кудосу даётся все го лишь за моды,а не за простые посты.
Topic Starter
BeautifulShow
Понял как делать. Исправляю нормал зону
Vespirit
Ok hi, you asked me to mod so I will :D
[General]
  1. Preview point is different between diffs, it should be the same in all of them
  2. artist is wrong, you should take metadata from FCL's mapset, which is correct
[ Easy zone]
  1. 00:18:724 (2) - could delete this circle, theres nothing there that backs it up
  2. try not to have sliders that end on stronger sounds than they start on, like this one. you could rearrange it so that 00:19:409 gets clicked
  3. 00:21:467 (2) - another example of slider that ends on stronger sound than it starts on
  4. 00:31:752 (1) - spinner could start on 00:31:752, since that's where the held note actually starts, and end on 00:33:124, where the held note stops. also, if you do this, you should clear some space after the spinner so that the player has time to recover their aim. (you could get rid of 00:33:467 (1,2) and add something where the slider end used to be, that would be enough recovery time)
  5. 00:34:952 (3) - this circle shouldn't be in 1/3 snap divisor, it should be on the red tick that is right after it in 1/4 snap divisor
  6. 00:35:981 (5) - ^
  7. 00:40:438 (1) - ^
  8. 00:41:467 (3) - ^
  9. 00:45:924 (2) - ^
  10. 00:46:952 (4) - ^
  11. 00:50:952 (1,2,3) - you didn't follow the vocal thing here like you did before?
  12. 00:57:809 - even if you're not going to map the whole song, you should still have something here, like maybe turn (4) into a spinner and end it here
[ Normal zone and Hard zone]

• I grouped these together because they have the same general issues.
  1. so, biggest thing about this diff (and the hard) is that the objects aren't on the right ticks. like for example, 00:13:467 (3) - where you put this circle there is nothing in the song, tbh there aren't even any 1/3 notes in the song so instead of mapping on 1/3 snap divisor, you should always be on 1/4. in this case, the ticks that there are notes on are the red tick 00:13:409 and the white tick 00:13:581.
  2. 00:15:467 (2) - the other thing in these 2 diffs is that sometimes you choose to map a less prominent note over a stronger one. the strong ones should always take precedence over weaker ones. for this circle, you put it on the red tick which does have something there, but, the better choice is to put it on the following white tick. easier to follow the rhythm, and overall sounds better.
  3. 00:23:524 - final big problem, notes like this you sometimes skip over. this is a strong downbeat and should have something on it to back it up, or else it feels weird to play.

So yeah, if I were you I would remap normal and hard according to what I said, if you need to you can always listen to the song in slower to find out where an object should be on the timeline. easy is the best of the 3 diffs imo, I don't think it has to be remapped fully. Sorry if i come off a little bit harsh :(
But, hopefully i helped you and good luck with mapping in the future :)
Namki
Did some hard modding in normal. Apart from that should look better.

irc
18:14 Namki: есть шаг шкалы 1/1
18:14 Namki: 1/2
18:14 Namki: 1/4 и так далее
18:14 BeautifulShow: я знаю
18:14 Namki: 00:13:924 - теперь смотри сюда
18:14 Namki: слышишь?
18:15 Namki: звук от сюда начинается
18:15 BeautifulShow: хм
18:15 BeautifulShow: сейчас
18:15 Namki: 00:14:009 - но ставишь сюда серкл
18:15 Namki: 00:14:181 (6) - сейм
18:15 Namki: 00:14:267 - звук от сюда начинается
18:15 BeautifulShow: это изи?
18:15 BeautifulShow: или что?
18:15 Namki: хард
18:15 BeautifulShow: блин
18:15 BeautifulShow: я же сказал
18:15 BeautifulShow: хард не доделал
18:15 BeautifulShow: хард полное говно
18:15 BeautifulShow: не модь его
18:15 Namki: переделывать будешь?
18:15 BeautifulShow: я про изи и нормал
18:16 BeautifulShow: ну
18:16 BeautifulShow: ну позже
18:17 BeautifulShow: попробуй поиграть в изи или нормал
18:17 BeautifulShow: интересно как у тебя получится
18:17 BeautifulShow: не ну
18:18 BeautifulShow: паузу то зачем
18:19 BeautifulShow: ну нормал же
18:19 BeautifulShow: не?
18:19 Namki: нормал-то нормал
18:19 BeautifulShow: нормальная карта
18:19 BeautifulShow: не?
18:19 Namki: а ты смотри
18:19 Namki: я 30к игрок
18:19 Namki: а нормалы играют 500к
18:19 BeautifulShow: 2 звезды
18:19 BeautifulShow: мало же как по мне
18:19 Namki: для тех, у кого уже есть опыт
18:20 Namki: но для совсем новичков будет сложно
18:20 BeautifulShow: я не такие видел нормал карты...
18:20 BeautifulShow: для новичков есть изи)
18:20 Namki: иногда нормал — легчайшая диффа
18:20 Namki: в мапсете
18:20 BeautifulShow: бли
18:20 BeautifulShow: н
18:20 Namki: я напишу
18:20 BeautifulShow: неужели так сложно для новичков
18:21 BeautifulShow: я 350 к и нормально прохожу
18:21 Namki: знаешь, что такое "читать карту"?
18:21 BeautifulShow: мм...
18:21 BeautifulShow: нет
18:21 Namki: это когда ты не путаешь, пока играешь
18:21 Namki: не путаешься*
18:21 BeautifulShow: ты имеешь ввиду что новички будут путаться
18:22 Namki: да!
18:22 Namki: особенно, когда ты стакаешь серклы
18:22 Namki: это можно, но лучшне не стоит
18:22 BeautifulShow: ну и что же нужно изменить что бы карта стала вообще супер пупер изи пизи для новичков
18:22 BeautifulShow: ?
18:22 Namki: она не должна быть легкая, должна быть читабельна
18:22 Namki: и хорошо играться
18:23 Namki: ведь есть и сложные карты, которые играются заебись
18:23 BeautifulShow: как можно запутаться?
18:23 Namki: а вот так
18:23 BeautifulShow: всего же 3 циркла
18:23 BeautifulShow: а потом слайдер
18:23 Namki: вруби изи мод
18:23 Namki: и сыграй инсик
18:23 BeautifulShow: н уок
18:23 BeautifulShow: ну ок
18:23 BeautifulShow: посмотри тогда
18:23 BeautifulShow: смотришь?
18:24 BeautifulShow: ну ок
18:24 BeautifulShow: начинаюб
18:24 BeautifulShow: что не так?
18:24 Namki: лол
18:25 Namki: это же нормал
18:25 Namki: сыграй посложнее
18:25 BeautifulShow: дык
18:25 BeautifulShow: хм
18:25 BeautifulShow: ну
18:25 BeautifulShow: оке
18:25 BeautifulShow: ща сыграю
18:27 BeautifulShow: да ёпт
18:27 BeautifulShow: 3, 5 звезды
18:27 Namki: ну вот как-то не очень выходит
18:27 BeautifulShow: слишком сложно для меня
18:28 BeautifulShow: ну как бы
18:28 BeautifulShow: 3.5 звезды
18:28 BeautifulShow: для 350 к
18:28 BeautifulShow: как то хард
18:29 BeautifulShow: эу
18:29 BeautifulShow: ты тут?
18:29 Namki: да
18:29 BeautifulShow: ну так что думаешь
18:30 Namki: ну, если по существу
18:30 Namki: изик — стоит поработать
18:30 Namki: нормал — стоит много поработать
18:31 Namki: хард — полный ремап
18:31 BeautifulShow: хард я знаю
18:31 BeautifulShow: но нормал
18:31 BeautifulShow: ...
18:31 Namki: в 2к16 мапа должна быть либо ебанутой, либо красивой
18:32 BeautifulShow: ну если тебе не нравится
18:32 BeautifulShow: ну ладно
18:32 BeautifulShow: говори
18:32 BeautifulShow: что исправитьт
18:32 Namki: во-первых, спейсинг
18:33 Namki: 00:12:209 (1,2) - 1/1 паттерны выглядит не очень
18:33 BeautifulShow: эх
18:33 BeautifulShow: что это
18:33 BeautifulShow: а
18:33 BeautifulShow: понял
18:33 Namki: повысь до 1х
18:33 BeautifulShow: это изи?
18:33 Namki: нормал же
18:33 BeautifulShow: ок
18:33 BeautifulShow: так
18:33 BeautifulShow: что нужно сделать?
18:33 BeautifulShow: что повысить7
18:33 BeautifulShow: ?
18:33 Namki: зажми аль
18:33 Namki: альт*
18:33 BeautifulShow: а
18:33 BeautifulShow: понял
18:34 BeautifulShow: и то скольки?
18:34 Namki: 1х нормально
18:34 BeautifulShow: шо дальше
18:34 Namki: и переставь все объекты
18:34 Namki: чтоб спейсинг поменялся
18:34 BeautifulShow: под дистанс снап?
18:34 Namki: да
18:34 BeautifulShow: ой блин
18:34 BeautifulShow: жопа
18:34 BeautifulShow: и так долго с этим мучался
18:34 Namki: да ладно, тут маленькая карта
18:34 Namki: короткая*
18:34 BeautifulShow: так теперь ещё опять дистанс нап включать
18:34 Namki: один клик по нему
18:35 Namki: сложные действия
18:35 BeautifulShow: лан
18:35 BeautifulShow: делаю уже
18:35 Namki: 00:18:038 (2) - если б реверс — ок, а так, лучше сделай 1/1 слайдером
18:35 Namki: не торопись, я опишу всё
18:36 Namki: между спиннером и объектом 00:31:752 (1) - и 00:33:467 (1) - мало времени, чтоб отдохнуть
18:36 Namki: это уже ранкнинг критерии
18:36 Namki: такое нарушать нельзя
18:36 Namki: удали спиннер и замапь
18:36 BeautifulShow: ну ок
18:37 BeautifulShow: как скажешьб
18:37 BeautifulShow: я тебе дам карту
18:37 BeautifulShow: не буду в сеть выкладывать
18:37 BeautifulShow: а то испорчу
18:39 BeautifulShow: эх
18:39 BeautifulShow: 2.2 звезды
18:39 BeautifulShow: как тебе мапу скинуть?
18:40 BeautifulShow: о
18:40 BeautifulShow: смотр
18:40 BeautifulShow: и
18:40 BeautifulShow: я изменил
18:40 BeautifulShow: и ты сейчас посмотришь за моей игрой
18:40 BeautifulShow: и увидишь как изменил
18:40 Namki: я не могу смотреть, если у меня нет карты
18:40 BeautifulShow: 'q
18:40 BeautifulShow: ох
18:40 BeautifulShow: хм
18:40 BeautifulShow: тогда как?
18:40 Namki: залей куда-нибудь
18:40 BeautifulShow: ладно
18:40 BeautifulShow: заливаю в сеть
18:40 Namki: да заливай в осу
18:41 BeautifulShow: обнови до последней верси
18:41 BeautifulShow: и
18:41 Namki: 00:17:009 (6,7) - вот!
18:41 Namki: очень хорошо
18:41 Namki: выглядит же лучше
18:41 Namki: и стак не будет сбивать
18:42 Namki: 00:18:724 - а че пропустил-то
18:42 Namki: давай слайдер туда
18:42 BeautifulShow: где
18:42 BeautifulShow: оке
18:42 Namki: 00:18:038 (2) - и этот сделай 1/1
18:42 Namki: звук протяженный там такой
18:42 BeautifulShow: сейчас
18:43 Namki: 00:30:895 (5,6) - лучше, чтоб не соприкасались, разодвинь их чуть-чуть
18:43 BeautifulShow: так
18:43 BeautifulShow: что значит 1/1
18:43 Namki: от белого до белого тика
18:43 BeautifulShow: а
18:43 BeautifulShow: ладно
18:44 Namki: 00:38:952 (2,3) - не заснапал
18:44 Namki: 00:43:067 (1,2) - ты посмотри, тут спейсинг почти 5х
18:44 Namki: 00:54:038 (1) - его сделай до красного тика
18:45 BeautifulShow: слушай
18:45 Namki: а сюда 00:55:409 - серкл
18:45 BeautifulShow: чат сворачивается
18:45 BeautifulShow: как сделать что бы не убирался
18:45 Namki: auto-hide выключи
18:45 BeautifulShow: так выключил
18:46 BeautifulShow: так
18:46 BeautifulShow: на 38 секунде что надо сделать?
18:46 BeautifulShow: понял
18:46 BeautifulShow: намки
18:46 Namki: ась
18:46 BeautifulShow: на 43 секунде я что должен сделать?
18:46 Namki: между этим 00:43:067 (1) - и этим 00:43:238 (2) - слишком большой спейиснг
18:47 Namki: спейсинг*
18:47 BeautifulShow: уменьшить?
18:47 Namki: расположены далеко друг от друга
18:47 BeautifulShow: окей
18:47 Namki: да, 1х же
18:47 Namki: нельзя так сильно менять спейсинг
18:48 BeautifulShow: так
18:48 BeautifulShow: вроде всё
18:48 BeautifulShow: ща загружаю
18:48 BeautifulShow: чекай
18:48 Namki: английский знаешь?
18:48 Namki: 00:30:724 (4,5) - ну вот нельзя так
18:49 BeautifulShow: так далеко?
18:49 Namki: да
18:49 BeautifulShow: или что?
18:49 BeautifulShow: аа
18:49 BeautifulShow: понял
18:49 Namki: 00:53:009 (5,1) - и тут
18:49 Namki: просто включи дистанс снап
18:49 Namki: и не выключай
18:49 BeautifulShow: на 53 секунде далеко?
18:50 Namki: да
18:50 Namki: ну смотри
18:50 Namki: до этого было 1х
18:50 Namki: а тут 2х
18:50 BeautifulShow: ещё ближе надо?
18:50 Namki: и человек подумает, что это 1/1
18:50 Namki: и миснет
18:50 Namki: ближе да
18:50 BeautifulShow: окей
18:51 BeautifulShow: так
18:51 BeautifulShow: ещё ошибки есть?
18:51 Namki: если не считать пару спейсинговых штук, которые я указал, то нет
18:51 BeautifulShow: так
18:51 BeautifulShow: говори
18:51 BeautifulShow: или они не так важны?
18:51 Namki: выше, лол
18:51 Namki: уже написал
18:51 BeautifulShow: а
18:52 BeautifulShow: ну ок
18:52 BeautifulShow: на 30 секунде что не так было?
18:53 Namki: 00:30:724 (4,5) -
18:53 Namki: далеко очень
18:53 BeautifulShow: сейчас вроде всё оу
18:53 BeautifulShow: к
18:53 Namki: а
18:53 Namki: ты не обновил
18:53 BeautifulShow: пока не залил
18:53 BeautifulShow: знаю
18:54 BeautifulShow: всё
18:54 BeautifulShow: скачивай
18:54 Namki: всё равно
18:54 Namki: смотри, не выключай дистанс снап
18:54 BeautifulShow: я и не выключал
18:55 Namki: 00:30:724 (4,5) - ну так между ними 1.6х спейсинг
18:55 BeautifulShow: хм
18:55 Namki: справа сверху смотри
18:55 Namki: типа prev: 1x next: 1.64x
18:55 BeautifulShow: так
18:56 BeautifulShow: ээ
18:56 BeautifulShow: ага вижу
18:56 BeautifulShow: что нужно сделать что бы было всё ок?
18:56 Namki: включить снап
18:56 BeautifulShow: ...
18:56 BeautifulShow: ало он включён
18:56 Namki: ну спейсинг-то больше, чем 1х
18:56 Namki: лол
18:56 BeautifulShow: ок
18:58 BeautifulShow: намки
18:58 BeautifulShow: я не могу сделать нормальный спайсинг из-за той херни перед женским голосом
18:59 Namki: это как
18:59 BeautifulShow: вообщем
18:59 BeautifulShow: куда бы я не вертел его
18:59 BeautifulShow: всё равно спайсинг больше чем 1
18:59 BeautifulShow: ток если выключить снап
18:59 BeautifulShow: тогда можно
19:00 Namki: почему у меня получается тогда
19:00 BeautifulShow: как
19:00 BeautifulShow: у меня пишет
19:00 BeautifulShow: prev:0,98
19:00 BeautifulShow: next: 1,18x
19:00 Namki: ок
19:00 Namki: смотри
19:00 Namki: нажми шифт
19:01 Namki: и попробуй
19:01 BeautifulShow: только нарушая законы снапа
19:02 BeautifulShow: только если снап красным будет
19:02 Namki: ну и похуй
19:02 BeautifulShow: xD
19:02 BeautifulShow: ладно
19:02 BeautifulShow: сейчас
19:03 BeautifulShow: обновил
19:03 BeautifulShow: только так если
19:04 Namki: 00:30:895 (5,6) - а между этими
19:04 Namki: выдели 00:31:752 (6) -
19:04 Namki: и нажми ктрл+h
19:04 BeautifulShow: ну?
19:04 Namki: и пододвинь
19:04 BeautifulShow: получилось
19:04 Namki: ну вот
19:05 BeautifulShow: ща обновлю
19:06 BeautifulShow: ну что там
19:07 Namki: все круто
19:07 BeautifulShow: осталось хард сделать
19:07 Namki: 00:43:067 (1,2) - кроме этого
19:07 BeautifulShow: займусь этим ночью
19:07 BeautifulShow: так
19:07 BeautifulShow: что не так
19:07 Namki: спейсинг
19:07 Namki: ну
19:09 BeautifulShow: обновляй и чекай
19:09 Namki: всё
19:10 BeautifulShow: все?
19:10 BeautifulShow: все норм?
19:10 Namki: да
[Kamiya]
Here~~~ I'M Coming >W< )/~

[Easy Zone]
00:31:409 (1) - Are you relaxing in here? XD I think make a note and an slider will be good.
00:38:609 (1) - delete NC
00:39:638 (1) - ^
00:40:495 (1) - ^
00:50:952 (1,2,3,4) - this way .you need make like former(00:44:781 (3,1,2,3,4,5) - or 00:39:638 (1,1,2,1,2) - just rhythm. not shape.

SOUND SECTION
00:12:552 (2) - Whistle
00:13:238 (3) - ^(at the end
00:16:324 (3) - ^(at the between
00:17:695 (1) - ^(at the end
00:19:067 (3) - ^(at the end
00:23:524 (1) - W and R(clap) ( at the begin
00:26:267 (5) - ^
00:29:009 (5) - ^(at the begin
00:30:381 (2) - ^(at the begin
00:33:809 (2,3,4,5,6) - W (NO2slider at the end NO6slider at the begin and between.
00:37:581 (1) - R(clap)at the begin (Maybe some like noice...
00:39:638 (1,1,2,1,2) - W(NO.1slider at the end NO.2slider at the begin and between.
00:45:467 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ ditto
00:43:067 (1) - R (at begin
00:48:552 (1) - ^
00:50:952 (1,2,3,4) - W(no4slider at begin
00:55:067 (3,4) - W
00:56:781 (1) - finish
maybe some sound like noice but, just suggest(I donot! care!

[Normal zone]
00:13:409 (3) - NC
00:26:267 (6) - NC
00:26:952 (1) - delete NC
00:39:981 (5) - NC
00:40:495 (1) - delete NC
00:56:438 (4) - Add a spinner to the back

I will focus on talk about of Hard diff (drink of water. #dundundundun. ha.

will be back
Cerulean Veyron
Hello there!
Please, apply the mod above

Well, since the map doesn't fit my level. I'll just mention a few major things.
[- - General - -]
  • - You have an inconsistent preview point in between by Easy/Normal and Hard diff. I suggest snapping on 00:33:467 - as you've made on the first two diffs.

[- - Easy zone - -]
  1. 00:13:238 (3) - You could've not ignore some important downbeats here, rather than a 2/4 slider. I might recommend shorten this slider and add a few circles.
  2. 00:17:352 (4,1) - Speaking about rhythm, I may prefer this to be swapping on timeline. An easier way, Ctrl + G. Just to keep things clean and provide better rhythm on this track.
  3. 00:20:781 (1,2,3) - The patterning you've used here isn't very much interesting or either not really okay. So I may prefer remaking this pattern into something that objects doesn't cluster together like this. More like a remap.
  4. 00:31:409 (1) - This spinner is too fast as implied on the easiest diff on the set, which is pretty much not great tbh. I highly recommend not to make these kinds of quick spinners especially on easy diffs.
  5. 00:35:009 (3,4,5,6) - As in conclusion of this, the distance spacing is extremely important in this case. So for this part, this literally needs more check on the distance spacing though. It's way too complex.
  6. - Most issues here also counts to normal diff.

[- - Hard zone - -]
  1. 00:12:552 (4,5,6,7) - 00:16:667 (4,5,6,1) - 00:21:809 (4,5,6,7) - 00:27:638 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - Probably the same thing for the importance of distance spacing, not only on easy/normals but on harder diffs like this as well. This is way too confusing and the visual patterning isn't observed enough in spite of rhythm composition. So I highly recommend rechecking those.
  2. 00:27:638 (3,4,5) - 00:29:695 (2,3,4) - I don't really think triplets like these are quite suitable on this track. The little hi-hats for triplets are quite audible on the next few two red ticks away from the current. So It's best you Ctrl + G for the rhythm composition on timeline, and remake the patternings once applied.
  3. 00:31:752 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19) - Really, this shouldn't be implemented as a stream or anything else. It's seriously confusing and visually overmapped where there aren't any streamings on the song track. Which I highly recommend to consider remapping this part for sure. I wouldn't pull something like this if there weren't anything great to add as a stream on this.
  4. 00:39:295 (6,7) - The jump here is also confusing as well in my point of view. According to the rhythm it's not very bad, but the visual consistency is pretty grim by the looks of it. Which makes it hard to understand the structure usage here.
  5. 00:43:238 (4) - Probably the same thing as before, for skipping the important downbeats. But this one's a little more worse tbh. You may reconsider this though.

Sorry if my mod is kinda short, but gave a few things on improvement for your future benefits on this map.
Good luck.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.