forum

Slim Mill - Kananuudeli

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eero
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 23:08:08

Artist: Slim Mill
Title: Kananuudeli
Tags: hiekkaneekeri kana slim mill
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3873kb
Play Time: 02:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Maku kana (6.67 stars, 951 notes)
Download: Slim Mill - Kananuudeli
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
PITÄÄ OSTAA KANAA
Maffe
Maku Kana:

Personally i would like if you familiarized yourself in mapping a bit more and youre almost there! My advice would be to either remap this or move to another song but im going to tell you whats wrong with this map next

00:09:624 (5,6) - Literally mapped to nothing

Make streams more visually appealing and playable using ctrl+shift+f

Theres too much overlapping happening with notes.

Your map mostly consists of single notes and streams and fast repeating sliders. Heres the thing. Whatever single notes are in this map either they are too spaced apart on the timeline for playability to be an issue. However there are parts where there are a few single notes after and before streams after the "beat drops" WHICH IS NOT SIGNIFIED WITH KIAI. I suggest you familiarize yourself with flow techniques and whats comfortable for any player to play.

The biggest issue of this map however is inserting these stupid streams in your map that are completely unplayable and they dont look aesthetic at all. And the streams are completely different in difficulty compared to everything else in the map. When this confliction happens its called overmapping you are overmapping in this map with those streams so stop it.

Use kiai.
Himegami
Topic Starter
Eero

Maffe wrote:

Maku Kana:

Personally i would like if you familiarized yourself in mapping a bit more and youre almost there! My advice would be to either remap this or move to another song but im going to tell you whats wrong with this map next

00:09:624 (5,6) - Literally mapped to nothing

Use kiai.
00:09:624 (5,6) is clearny not mapped to nothing if would listen closely to the song :-)

why use kiai when the whole song is lit af
living yell
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.