forum

osu! Public Release b1800

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Finally, a new build is upon us! This release focuses on a new bancho implementation to stabilise the system during peak times, but also includes updates to the osu! updater, editor dialogs (timing setup mainly), default skin, and many bug fixes on top of that. As it has been a while since the last release, I have probably missed a lot in the changelog, so have fun exploring and finding the changes!

Note: Yes sort by rank is gone from the user list view. I will comment on this in the near future, but for now please live without it and have faith :).

Update:
b1796 was initial release.
b1797 brought back rank sort and some bug fixes.
b1798 has around 20 bug fixes and adds a confirmation dialog when processing songs.
b1800 fixes my stupidity.
b1801 (2011/03/30) fixes most bugs reported since b1800.
YGOkid8
i can't see any of my online friends

also, disappointed that all those sort-by stuff on the Extended Chat are gone, since i sorted mine by rank, which was REALLY useful imo
pjiang621111
I love that blue background. It certainly looks brighter than before, in my opinion. :D
Hiyorin
Liking the new tint on the background but something about the main logo makes it looks crooked O_O" Thats probably just me though.
NatsumeRin

YES.
Mismagius
peppy willing to destroy actual ranking (#100 etc) system

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
-Soba-
i lyk et
laport
my friends work, nice update
SapphireGhost
Oh my gosh this is... so different...
The world is changing around us now :(
I'm getting emotional.
Megurine Luka
waiting for the new ranking system.

Edit: ppy, Ballance asked what about the new achievements..see his user page.
YGOkid8

FruitTingles wrote:

something about the main logo makes it looks crooked
i agree 200%. although it ACTUALLY isn't crooked (i think), something makes it does.
i think it's because the logo is like, flat, and the Play, Edit, etc. have that tiny 3D effect with the shading
Ever 14
It seems we lose our friend list?

Though in the website we still have our friendship, but it doesn't show in game..
Shiirn

NatsumeRin wrote:

YES.

ALSO, THAT NEW KIAI STAR SYSTEM
Natteke

YGOkid8 wrote:

also, disappointed that all those sort-by stuff on the Extended Chat are gone, since i sorted mine by rank, which was REALLY useful imo
this. Big disappointment
EnPassant
The world. It changes

O_O
LightoHK
Oh... I can't see my friends D:
-Soba-
I vote osu button be rotaded 30 degrees counter clockwise in the main menu
Hazenkain
Really nice update, really like the loading image since it gives a nice feel, also improved status updates are <3
PandaCath
What's with the ranking system change? I don't get what it is *_* nothing looks different...
Komeiji Yuki
In editor

It's good to change volume with numbers!!!

:D

Good change but needs time to adapt to it :33
show more