posted
Total Posts
show more
Tornado
Dude.I tried it when I was 14.

Be careful.

Thats the only thing that im gonna say :(
Sandy Hoey
I can't understand why you want to know this. It can be extremely dangerous if mixing hot oil with even a little bit of water. It can instantly cause third degree burns if the oil is hot enough.

Never, ever do this.
Meah
I used to drop a little bit of water to determine if it's hot already and yeah..

EXPLOSIOOOOOOOOON !
B1rd

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I can't understand why you want to know this. It can be extremely dangerous if mixing hot oil with even a little bit of water. It can instantly cause third degree burns if the oil is hot enough.

Never, ever do this.
That comma is painful.
Topic Starter
Rilene

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Never, ever do this.
i experimented it after im done frying my foods
literally with just a drop of water on a boiling oil

though i somehow got tiny burn from this long ago, the food still has some tiny ice bits during that time
B1rd
You know vegetable oil is really shitty for your health.
Topic Starter
Rilene

B1rd wrote:

is olive oil better?
or still counts as vegetable

2015071 wrote:

Vegetable oil bomb

Allahu arkbar
deadly
Tornado
NEVER use olive oil if you are going to cook something.Olive oil is very healthy if you use it to salads but if you use it for the cooking; it is really unhealthy
FuZ
what do you know about healthy things you live in kebabland
Tornado
And what do you know about true behaviours? IDK what you got something against me all the time as though I didnt disrespect anyone at anywhere and I really dont care what other people thinks about you or me.Just go play with your poo and stop bothering me you 1digit age cunt.
FuZ
i just want this kind of reply and it works well with you
Tae

Tornado wrote:

And what do you know about true behaviours? IDK what you got something against me all the time as though I didnt disrespect anyone at anywhere and I really dont care what other people thinks about you or me.Just go play with your poo and stop bothering me you 1digit age cunt.
that was beautiful to read
B1rd

Tornado wrote:

NEVER use olive oil if you are going to cook something.Olive oil is very healthy if you use it to salads but if you use it for the cooking; it is really unhealthy
Not true, olive oil is mainly monounsaturated fat which is quite stable at high temperatures. Though saturated fats like beef tallow are better for really high heat.

Rilene wrote:

B1rd wrote:

is olive oil better?
or still counts as vegetable
Extra virgin olive oil is good. 'Vegetable' oils means highly processed polyunsaturated vegetable seed oils like Canola, sunflower, cottonseed etc. Polyunsaturated fats are very unstable and prone to oxidisation and rancidity and you should avoid them.
Topic Starter
Rilene
ok so i recently fried frozen gyoza with tiny ice bits on it
dropping gently into frying oil and the flame bursted suddenly
FrzR
wow good idea. That'd be a nice IED.
Razzy

FrzR wrote:

don't give anyone working at a fried chicken place any ideas

look what happened last weekend
Topic Starter
Rilene

Raspberriel wrote:

FrzR wrote:

don't give anyone working at a fried chicken place any ideas

look what happened last weekend
what happened?
Razzy
some Afghan dude who worked at a fried chicken place made some pressure cooker bombs that went off in NYC

his bomb didn't kill anyone, and they actually arrested him after someone saw him sleeping in a bar! what a dunce
B1rd
lol at these terrorist who fail at being terrorist. He should have just run some people over with a truck.
FuZ
muricans terrorists are trash
Flaus
do it pussy