forum

Alstroemeria Records - Saigetsu

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dear-mastk
:shock: ..but i hard Finished 60% :?
Tenshi-nyan
I don't mean to sound pushy or anything, but when are ya gonna finish this map? :<
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Hey, sorry didn't see the post. :)
Don't worry I will not abandon this, I had to take a small break and currently I'm a little busy, I'm not even at home so I can't update the beatmap. Hard and Lunatic are almost done and I still have some other stuff I need to do.
I should be back shortly with the update.
Topic Starter
lolcubes
New update. Redownload the whole thing please.
BG change, Lunatic completely remapped (4 times in total actually;_;), minor color fixes.
Hazenkain
:)
Kyonko Hizara
:)
knjiga
:P
Verdisphena
This song <3
Good luck with the map :3
Omega
IRC mod. Hard is freaking fun and slow and fun and confusing and fun. Lunatic is tedious and fun and tedious and tedious, did I mention tedious? Yeah, hopefully that will remind you of our conversation.

....Star.

Edit: Reading this again, it shows me as overly negative, I do not wish to give that impression. Sorry.
Topic Starter
lolcubes

Omega wrote:

IRC mod. Hard is freaking fun and slow and fun and confusing and fun. Lunatic is tedious and fun and tedious and tedious, did I mention tedious? Yeah, hopefully that will remind you of our conversation.

....Star.

Edit: Reading this again, it shows me as overly negative, I do not wish to give that impression. Sorry.
Don't worry about it. We had a nice conversation and your advice helped me alot. Will add some variety once I figure out which notes to kick out. :)
Also honesty is always appreciated, even if it's a negative feedback.
Tenshi-nyan
Update mai diff plox.

http://puu.sh/2Ffl
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Done.
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Small update: Hard finished almost, all offsets changed by -8.
wiza
starrr
Verdisphena
Add Alstroemeria Records to tags and change the Artist to Ayakura Mei + mican*
Topic Starter
lolcubes

Verdisphena wrote:

Add Alstroemeria Records to tags and change the Artist to Ayakura Mei + mican*
Had a debate of this yesterday with some guys in #modhelp, will most likely do this, however not yet. I will do it once I finish the SB for the map, so I don't have to full submit twice.
My internet is really pathetic, so it saves some time. :D

I still might keep this name though, cause this version of the song is from EXSERENSES album which was released under Alstroemeria label. Not sure, will need to gather more info, but seeing as I'm not done yet there should be more time.

In the meantime I request some good suika pictures with dark bluish (less vibrant) background if possible! I couldn't find any good ones ;_;
Verdisphena

lolcubes wrote:

In the meantime I request some good suika pictures with dark bluish (less vibrant) background if possible! I couldn't find any good ones ;_;
Maybe this?
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Already seen it and I can't use it, the contrast is too high. :|
I will just use some pictures of a spacy background instead, if I find some good ones.
Keroze
nice song and nice map
Tenshi-nyan
Any new words on this map? I don't wanna see this die.
Norn_NNN
nice map~ :)
Takos
nice map~
Topic Starter
lolcubes

Takos wrote:

nice map~
Thanks. :3

Also posting this to prevent any graveyarding, if I forget by any chance ... Still having some trouble with ideas. ;-;
Tenshi-nyan
Graveyard? GRAVEYARD?!

WTF ARRRRRGHHHH

Revive this. Now.
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Ehh lol I revived this 6 days ago.
What the hell?
OnosakiHito
[Taiko Mod]

Generel:
Autolead in 1 sec

Hitcircles:
00:40:120(157) - making this to d would fit better. k is right, but really uncomfortable for playing.
00:52:656(246~257) - fits not to the music, try kdkdddkd kddk
{
- changing first don to kat
- moving 53:513 to 53:406
}
00:59:834(26) - delete
01:00:370(29) - delete, it dosen't fit to the song
01:21:691(40) - delete
01:22:120(44) - delete, fits better so I would say
01:31:334(11) - delete, ddk d fits much better then ddkdd
01:34:227(the stream) - change to kkdk kddk or kkdk xddk (x=no note)
01:35:620(43) - delete
01:35:834(45) - delete
01:37:549(11) - move to 37:441 <- vocal is importand
01:38:084(15) - delete
01:38:941(20~26) - honestly what is this? T__T
{
39:263(22) - move to 39:156
39:477(23,24) - move to 39:370 or make to d kkd
}
- change similiar things please. They are really... awkward. :? -

01:58:656(35) - move to 58:549
01:58:870(x) - add don
01:58:406(38) - move to 299
01:59:513(x) - add k or d
02:20:084(5) - d is right, but k fits much better because of the k's before.
02:28:227(the streams) - good streams, try to make them like this. This two are following the beat good, try that also with vocal parts.
04:09:584(1/6) - they are unsanapped but I suggest to delete that and use 1/4 again. You didn't used it before, so it is weird to use it one time suddenly
04:12:263(31) - move to 12:156
04:15:263(47) - move to 370 and make k

My Opinion:
Where should I begin?

- Because of the two-plets(kd dk/kk dd/etc.) the map seams really messi. I remarked it allready that you like two-plets Numbers, but you can't use them in every song.
Tripplets which are much more importand are not used, so importand vocals or beats which should be normaly have a hitcircle have no because of the two-plets.
ddd -> dd dd = ddxdd (x= missing hitcircle which regulate the pattern)
- Also, many streams are not mapped to the beat or are ending one hitcircle to earlier.

So as a result of this, in many places are too much or too less hitcircles so it makes the diff spread weird; the map messi or an akward game playing.

I would really suggest you to change these two plets to tripplets or remap this map.
Tenshi-nyan
inb4 again on the graveyard ._.
Topic Starter
lolcubes
It will just go in and out until I finish it I guess. ;x;
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.