Abe Nana wrote:
Shiki's secret toilet water
- Momoko just changed his id
- Tag +デレステ(Deresute, cgss, etc.) for also having Starlight Stage in the tag
- 01:46:766 - The snapping of keyboard synth here is quite off. On higher diffs that may following this should be aware of it and make a detour to avoid potential problem.
- 00:14:878 - actually I would prefer n-Finish rather than s-Fin due to 1) consistency considering 00:21:591 and 2) This timing point also features a very low bass in the music, and a hs with lower pitch seems fits better (mentioning 00:21:591 again). Please apply this to other s-Fin in the section (A melo, 00:35:018 ~ 01:00:193) if you adapt it.
- 00:17:815 (3,1) - nazi: (72, 253), (206, 246)
- 00:10:472 - +circle to make the rhythm consistent with 00:08:794 (2) for 1) In the whole section there is no gap >1 beat except this and 2) 00:08:165 (1,2) may potentially affect the reading of rhythm for beginners.
- 00:29:563, 00:30:193 - +whis ; 00:29:773, 00:30:403 - -whis - assuming that "Chu" in vocal = whis.
- 00:54:319 (5) - wrong ds. (1.0x vs 1.2x) dunno it was done intentionally since that you muted 00:53:899
- 01:31:242 (2) - nazi: (152, 162)
- 01:11:731 (1) - Hmm why starting at here instead of downbeat
- 01:53:899 (1,2,3,4,5) - repeating Kirisakiii, should be three circles + 3/4 slider if following synth. Seems that you want to keep the consistency of kick drum on 01:54:319, a 1/4 slider on 01:54:214 w/ circle on 01:54:528 could be a good alternative imo.
Mainly based on testplay
- 00:07:326 (4) - I understand the idea of this circle (in consistent with 00:03:969) but didn't play well imo. Maybe for 1) not strictly following synth, tho it's not easy to do so here and 2) That small jump
- 00:27:990 - There should be also a very short kick slider here (based on the music and 00:27:046 (1)). While there is a similar pattern at 00:48:130, that one is ok by that kick is nerfed by other elements in the music.
- 00:45:298 (2) - Maybe not having a good flow here (yes you had a similar harsh angle in 00:45:927 (4), where you need to make a contrast based on music so it plays well while this one doesn't). Mind the frequent direction change on 00:44:668 (4,1,2).
- 01:01:766 - Not enough nerfed via decreased hitsound for me. I would prefer this: https://puu.sh/uKb4P/51b19f2761.png - Following that quiet drum at 01:01:347. Not really an issue actually :3
- 01:23:060 (5,6,7,8,9) - By not treating slider end as a hitable object, this rhythm pattern may better than current one: https://puu.sh/uKbj5/dccfc9c008.png
- 01:33:759 (1,2,3,4) - With the vocal having different rhythm, a same rhythm combination would not be enough to represent the element in the song.
- 01:49:703 - Rhythm issue that similar to the 00:07:326 (4) one. This time you can make 01:49:493 (3) reverse one more time to cover this timing point.
- 00:03:864 (4) - Should be removed if strictly following bass
- 00:18:235 (1,2,3) - should be merged into one kick slider for 1) Consistency 2) Actually plays similar to 1/4 stream(considering the timing point you actually hit) and would be not enough to represent the music imo
- 01:16:242 (2,3) - It's clear that you are following those synth sound effect by these sliders, while following drum seems more natural and reasonable because 1) You are following drum at 01:15:298 (1,2,3) and 2) Musically, this harsh contrast seems not foreseeable by players, which could be applied to the map based on this theory.
- 01:25:368 (1) - When vocal could be heard at 01:25:577, maybe it's not a good idea to use a 3/4 slider imo
- 01:33:759 (1,2,3,4) - Same to Yuria's diff. (It's fine for Momoko's diff having this circle cuz his hitsounds could better establish his rhythm tbh)
- 01:49:703 (1) - ^
Only one suggestion
- 00:50:333 (1,2,3) - Overlapping 1 and 3 and making a back-forth jump? Considering 00:50:333 (1,3) is on same pitch
Sorry for a very late modding
+star and gl on ranking this hype