Waiting for another BAT's mod~~ >w<
KDS
>w</~☆
Bikko
bah~
al2e10
Just a reminder.

- Cookietic
01:23:263 (5,6) - Spacing, while 1 and 2 is using 0.7 ~ 0.8. 5 to 6 is using 1.1-1.2
01:41:692 (2,3) - Here also, 2 and 3 are the same but 01:42:121 (3,4,5,6) - Is another.

- Rikelic
01:23:906 (2,3,5,6) - I wodering that. Are you wanna here be the same?
01:25:835 (6,2) - Again, a bit down and a bit up.
01:39:549 (7,1) - 7 and 1 tail. Isn't the perfect cover on it.

- Normal (AI mod)
01:33:763 (4,5) - Spacing
02:30:120 (3,4,5) - ^
02:36:763 (3,4,5,6) - ^ (3 Can be new combo to solve this problem.)

- Easy
01:52:620 (3,4,5,6) - Is that a jump for Easy !?
Himekaido Hatate
Star >w<)b
Topic Starter
C R E A M

KingsAL2 wrote:

Just a reminder.

- Cookietic
01:23:263 (5,6) - Spacing, while 1 and 2 is using 0.7 ~ 0.8. 5 to 6 is using 1.1-1.2
01:41:692 (2,3) - Here also, 2 and 3 are the same but 01:42:121 (3,4,5,6) - Is another.

- Rikelic
01:23:906 (2,3,5,6) - I wodering that. Are you wanna here be the same?
01:25:835 (6,2) - Again, a bit down and a bit up.
01:39:549 (7,1) - 7 and 1 tail. Isn't the perfect cover on it.

- Normal (AI mod)
01:33:763 (4,5) - Spacing
02:30:120 (3,4,5) - ^
02:36:763 (3,4,5,6) - ^ (3 Can be new combo to solve this problem.)

- Easy
01:52:620 (3,4,5,6) - Is that a jump for Easy !?
Thx for your advice but all of them won't disturb playing. There is no rule to put new combo when the spacing is changed. All notes flow accurately and readable.
Musty
<3
laport

RobotoRaccoon wrote:

8-)
winber1
I didn't really talk about a lot of hitsound things that seemed a little weird nor did I talk about my opinions on note placement and such. it's kinda more on readabilty and spacing..

ehh.. i hope this helps.. ?
SPOILER
General

--I thot you were supposed to have the same kiai times in a beatmap >_> (tho apparently taiko can be diff). However this is all osu! standard and in addition, the kiai times in the maps that have them can be easily transferred to the other ones, since all maps have notes during any of those kiai times you guys used.

KRZY's Easy

00:40:620 (5) - i usually don't like using reverse sliders with more than one repeat, unless they follow something in the music or if they are a repeated pattern (in easy diffs) ._.
01:05:477 (1,2) - not always a good idea to have reverse sliders (with 2 or more repeats) in this position. Moving combo 2 closer to the end of combo 1 slider will tell the player it's 2 repeats (yea it's kinda obvious for you probably and other semi-experienced/experienced player, but it may not be for the very beginniners who will play the beatmap)
02:28:192 (1) - you missed a clap here

Normal

00:33:763 (5,1,2) - For a normal, this stack could disorient some of the more unexperienced players imo (combo 1 is 1/2 tick away from combo 5, and combo 2 is 1/1 tick away from combo 1). I would really suggest you unstack combo 2.
01:07:192 (1,2,3) - why the spacing change? this could confuse beginners imo. I actually almost got confused lolol. but i clicked just in time >_>
01:33:763 (4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - what? why did you increase the spacing again, but then decrease it afterwards? In my opinion, I don't mind you increasing spacing, but it makes more sense if you increase the spacing here 01:36:335 (or here 01:34:620) and go back to normal here 01:48:334.
02:29:477 (2,3,4,5,1) - honestly speaking, it doesn't make sense to me, and it's really not a good idea to increase or decrease spacing in the easier diffs without a good reason. D: nothing in the music provokes this.

The other spacing change I'm actually ok with. That one actually seems to make a little more sense than the above imo.

Hard

00:01:620 (3,4,5) - do you mind spacing this evenly? >_>
00:14:692 (1,2,3) - stacking first? Usually it would be better to space out the pattern of a new section first, then you start stacking so the player knows the rhythm. Stacking first doesn't seem that logical to me when you introduce the rhythm of a new section of a song. This pattern happens three times, so it shouldn't be a big deal switching some around?
00:53:477 (1,2,3,4) - the triplet stream seems as if it is 1/2 tick away when it's not. I would really rather just add a note at 00:54:120, and then move 00:53:692 (2,3,4) - back 1/4 tick.
01:29:477 (1,2,3) - this is just weird spacing imo. You should really space this out correctly and evenly. It may possible confuse some players.

Rikelic

00:11:906 (1) - I expected this to be 1/4 tick earlier due to the piano (which you were following), so perhaps you could move it 1/4tick earlier.
01:23:906 (2,3) - this doesn't really affect gameplay, but you should really just move this down 1 grid >_> and also move 01:26:692 (2) - down 1 grid

Cookietic

seems fine concerning readability and stuff.

edit: lol wow.. this was a lot more than expected, and I tried to not pay attention to the small details >_>

hope this helps ._.
LaceWingfield
star >w<
nice song nice map ;D
YTYuyu
:D
Jenny
I really enjoyed this song and playing Cookies guest diff - was better then i expected (since most people's first maps are... well... you know what most are like); star.
Gonna take some deeper looks at the diffs later on, if i find something to improve, there will be some modding^^
Topic Starter
C R E A M

Broetchen8441 wrote:

I really enjoyed this song and playing Cookies guest diff - was better then i expected (since most people's first maps are... well... you know what most are like); star.
Gonna take some deeper looks at the diffs later on, if i find something to improve, there will be some modding^^
Feel free to mod my map. I am planning to pop bubble soon to improve my map and later that I will give kudosu for all who modded my map after bubble.
Megurine Luka
:)
KRZY

winber1 wrote:

KRZY's Easy

00:40:620 (5) - i usually don't like using reverse sliders with more than one repeat, unless they follow something in the music or if they are a repeated pattern (in easy diffs) ._. uh..they do follow the drums..?
01:05:477 (1,2) - not always a good idea to have reverse sliders (with 2 or more repeats) in this position. Moving combo 2 closer to the end of combo 1 slider will tell the player it's 2 repeats (yea it's kinda obvious for you probably and other semi-experienced/experienced player, but it may not be for the very beginniners who will play the beatmap) I see no problem with it.
02:28:192 (1) - you missed a clap here I did indeed.
Didn't fix much but still, thank you for your time!

Download: Midnight Project - Crystal Cinderella (C R E A M) [KRZY's Easy].osu
Takos
pretty map
Topic Starter
C R E A M
Bubbled pop to improve the map. Thank you for modding.
Miu Matsuoka
omg cookiezi's diff ;w;
minyeob
Bubble fixed~
Topic Starter
C R E A M
Thank you minyeob. Waiting for another BAT.
Too hard to make my map get ranked.............. T.T
Equivalent_old
Be patience, as long your map is good/rankable. It will be ranked
Sakura
[Cookietic]
Pretty good mapping, im impressed, one suggestion tho.
01:45:121 (2,3,4) - These notes here are kinda breaking the flow because the direction of the curve kinda goes against the direction the flow of the map was going, i would suggest you try to make these change direction a little smoother if the flow must really change direction.

[Rikelic]
Well this diff feels more like a Hard combined with a Normal, with a couple Insane spots =/
I'd suggest to use a different sound than a regular hitsound for sliderticks since sliderticks are not supposed to sound like the notes.
00:37:192 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Clustering notes like this is just counter-intuitive and the player will just see a lot of approach circles without knowing where to actually hit, im sorry but this needs to be changed
00:48:335 (1,2,3) - Since i dont know the skill level of this diff, im going to assume it's an Insane due to the patterns you used and recommend you to map this section into streams insead, i do hear some 1/4 streams from the instruments in the background.
You're using an awful lot of sliders and this reason may easily be why you end up using slidertick hitsounds, however there are points in which it would be better to map to the other instruments, since sliders get kinda long and boring considering how easy they are to follow in contrast with jumps and other things, here's an example of said sliders: 01:37:192 (3,4)
01:41:478 (4,5,6,7) - This direction change is counter-flow, since it reverses drastically the flow of the map, i think some jumps would be nicer.

[Hard]
00:53:477 - I dont really see any reason to have a kiai this short. it looks like you're adding kiai to the build up of the song.
00:56:906 (1,2,3,4) - Putting this in a slanted square would be prettier imo (for example putting (4) somewhere near where the next (1) slider is right now, and then moving said slider and all that.)
01:29:906 (2,3) - Hmm this anti-jump could be proboematic, even tho i read it fine, it's pretty risky tho so i'd suggest you increase the distance between these 2 notes.

[Normal]
00:53:477 - Same comment about kiai than [Hard]
02:35:906 (2,3) - Please avoid anti-jumps on a Normal.

[KRZY's Easy]
00:02:049 (2,1) - Avoid stacking notes at the end of sliders on Easies, although i'll leave this as a suggestion because of new combo.
Best diff in the mapset!

Popping over clustered notes, pretty good map, and nice song, call me for rebubble when you've fixed and maybe checked some of my suggestions
Topic Starter
C R E A M
Checked all except Rikelic diff. Waiting for brikel's response.

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Cookietic]
Pretty good mapping, im impressed, one suggestion tho.
01:45:121 (2,3,4) - These notes here are kinda breaking the flow because the direction of the curve kinda goes against the direction the flow of the map was going, i would suggest you try to make these change direction a little smoother if the flow must really change direction.
/fixed

[Hard]
00:53:477 - I dont really see any reason to have a kiai this short. it looks like you're adding kiai to the build up of the song. /fixed
00:56:906 (1,2,3,4) - Putting this in a slanted square would be prettier imo (for example putting (4) somewhere near where the next (1) slider is right now, and then moving said slider and all that.) /no
01:29:906 (2,3) - Hmm this anti-jump could be proboematic, even tho i read it fine, it's pretty risky tho so i'd suggest you increase the distance between these 2 notes. /not the anti-jump. just standardl spacing used through the whole map. The jump is before the 01:29:906 (2,3). But fixed irregural spacing.

[Normal]
00:53:477 - Same comment about kiai than [Hard] /fixed
02:35:906 (2,3) - Please avoid anti-jumps on a Normal. /same comment at [Hard]

[KRZY's Easy]
00:02:049 (2,1) - Avoid stacking notes at the end of sliders on Easies, although i'll leave this as a suggestion because of new combo. /no
Best diff in the mapset!

Popping over clustered notes, pretty good map, and nice song, call me for rebubble when you've fixed and maybe checked some of my suggestions
lepidopodus
전에 버블 터진것으로 인해서 #korean에서 말이 있길래 해당 장판을 은근 슬쩍 찔러보았습죠. 일단 이 장판의 원칙은 진하게 표시한, 자기가 진짜로 문제가 될 것이라고 생각되는 부분을 제외하고는 웬만하면 괜찮다고 하고 또 버블은 큰 무리 없으면 돌려줄 것이라고 합니다. (뭐 자기는 민엽에게 랭크받으면 되지 않는가 하고 말을 하는데, 음... 이게 가능한지는 정확히는 잘 모르곘어요.)

별 주고 갑니다.
Topic Starter
C R E A M

lepidopodus wrote:

전에 버블 터진것으로 인해서 #korean에서 말이 있길래 해당 장판을 은근 슬쩍 찔러보았습죠. 일단 이 장판의 원칙은 진하게 표시한, 자기가 진짜로 문제가 될 것이라고 생각되는 부분을 제외하고는 웬만하면 괜찮다고 하고 또 버블은 큰 무리 없으면 돌려줄 것이라고 합니다. (뭐 자기는 민엽에게 랭크받으면 되지 않는가 하고 말을 하는데, 음... 이게 가능한지는 정확히는 잘 모르곘어요.)

별 주고 갑니다.
별 감사합니다. 사쿠라하나 버블 후에 민엽랭크가 가능하다면 제가 기분나빠할 이유도 없죠. 몇가지만 고치면 랭크 시켜준다는데 기분나빠할 필요가 없으니까요. 제가 버블팝을 한것이 아니고 사쿠라하나가 버블 팝을 하고 갔기 때문에 민엽님이 랭크 시키는 것이 안된다고 알고 있습니다. 규정에 있지 않던가요? 저도 정확히는 모르겠네요.
Topic Starter
C R E A M
Checked all. Waiting for Sakura Hana.
Sakura
Alright pretty good, however i noticed something while playtesting [Normal] 01:36:335 (1,2,3) This spacing error doesnt look intentional, or is it?
Topic Starter
C R E A M

Sakura Hana wrote:

Alright pretty good, however i noticed something while playtesting [Normal] 01:36:335 (1,2,3) This spacing error doesnt look intentional, or is it?
oh.... totally not intentional. Thank you for pointing out that. Fixed.
Sakura
Alright Rebubbled~

Good Luck!

(giving it a pink star because of cookiezi diff)
James2250
-Your kiai time should be the same on Normal and Hard

Hard:
01:27:763 (1,2,3,4,5) - move this pattern around so the repeat isn't hidden by the previous hitbursts
02:17:477 (1,2,3) - ^

Cookietic:
00:18:977 (7,1) - I would separate these slightly more just so the repeat doesn't get covered at all
01:21:549 (10,11) - the jump doesn't really fit here, decrease the spacing?

Everything else looks good, call me back after fixes and I will rank
Sakura

James2250 wrote:

Cookietic:
00:18:977 (7,1) - I would sepersate these slightly more just so the repeat doesn't get covered at all
i lol'd
James2250
@ Sakura, I am tired and it was close enough :P

Everything looks good now

Ranked~

Also the 5000th mapset ranked and it has a Cookiezi difficulty!!!!

KRZY

James2250 wrote:

Also the 5000th mapset ranked

Just wanted to point out that, not true because we have maps that were unranked.

ㅊㅋㅊㅋ~
Sakura
Yay 5000th ranked map!!!
MisakaMikoto
lol
5000th ranked map
Topic Starter
C R E A M
Thank you James2250, Sakura Hana, minyeob and all those who helped me to rank this. Special thanks to Cookiezi for nice insane diff. Enjoy this map please.
Sure
Finally. Congrats! :D
4 months were not too long for 1st map.
Sakura
@James2250: Your typo was too funny to let it go :P
show more