forum

[invalid] In game titles

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Aoui_Sempai
I was thinking it would be cool to be able to get in game titles, That would follow you name, for doing things in a game. Like "Hit your first note", or "beat your first song", and harder ones like "Beat a 4 star song on hard rock". All of these would give you titles that you can place before, or after your name (Don't matter to me). If you've ever played Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast 2, then you could look at it like the titles in that. Also it would be cool if some songs had there own titles like "Beat the song Red Alice- Bad apple on the hardest difficulty". Objections, anyone?

deadbeat edit: this is a better request t/139175
Kitsunemimi
This is too cheesy and unnecessary for my preferences.
LuigiHann
There are achievements on your profile (looks like you've gotten quite a few of them), I'm not sure what you're suggesting about "titles" that you could apply to your name though

I do think it'd be neat if everybody's forum titles were based on game activity rather than post count, though
Topic Starter
Aoui_Sempai

Kitsunemimi wrote:

This is too cheesy and unnecessary for my preferences.
your Cheesy and unnecessary! No, no I see where your coming from, but I'm just tired of not having much to play for. and I know you should be playing a game for the game, but that's just no fun.

LuigiHann wrote:

There are achievements on your profile (looks like you've gotten quite a few of them), I'm not sure what you're suggesting about "titles" that you could apply to your name though
titles and achievements are close but different, I am well aware that there are achievements. What I'm saying is... kind of a way to show off, or just to have something more to aim to, that others can easily see.