forum

Victoria Justice and Elizabeth Gillies - Take A Hint (Nightc

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekin
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 Ekim 2016 Pazar at 22:48:20

Artist: Victoria Justice and Elizabeth Gillies
Title: Take A Hint (Nightcore Remix)
Source: Nightcore
Tags: nightcore take a hint
BPM: 164,09
Filesize: 2279kb
Play Time: 02:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,44 stars, 287 notes)
Download: Victoria Justice and Elizabeth Gillies - Take A Hint (Nightcore Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mapped & hitsounded by me
[MTF] Wolfette

Ekin wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 28 Ağustos 2016 Pazar at 23:23:42

Artist: Victoria Justice and Elizabeth Gillies
Title: Take A Hint (Nightcore Remix)
Source: Nightcore
Tags: nightcore take a hint
BPM: 164,09
Filesize: 2279kb
Play Time: 02:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,45 stars, 286 notes)
Download: Victoria Justice and Elizabeth Gillies - Take A Hint (Nightcore Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mapped & hitsounded by me
Mind including my mania guest difficulty?
[MTF] Wolfette
00:35:336 - Increase the SV in this timing section. I think it fits the song better
00:38:993 (2) - It would be more fitting to the beat if you replaced this slider with just 2 notes
00:40:455 (2) - Make this single circle a slider to match the vocals
01:04:223 (4) - I think the SV should be increased on this slider to match the song more
01:05:868 (3) - Add a circle right after this slider
01:32:378 (1) - Plesase map this section a little more than just one slider. It doesn't fit the song too well as it is

Set HP drain to 6.4
Set OD to 6.5

Also, you may wanna increase the SV in general Maybe make the standard SV 1.3x instead of 1

All in all, I enjoyed this map, and I hope to see it ranked
Topic Starter
Ekin

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

00:35:336 - Increase the SV in this timing section. I think it fits the song better it already is?
00:38:993 (2) - It would be more fitting to the beat if you replaced this slider with just 2 notes it already is?
00:40:455 (2) - Make this single circle a slider to match the vocals changed the part a little
01:04:223 (4) - I think the SV should be increased on this slider to match the song more done
01:05:868 (3) - Add a circle right after this slider keeping I like it this way, fits the vocal in my opinion
01:32:378 (1) - Plesase map this section a little more than just one slider. It doesn't fit the song too well as it is done

Set HP drain to 6.4 made it 6
Set OD to 6.5 done

Also, you may wanna increase the SV in general Maybe make the standard SV 1.3x instead of 1 I like it this way.

All in all, I enjoyed this map, and I hope to see it ranked
This is the first mod I've ever recieved so it has a special place. Thanks a lot! Also, I'm very sorry for not seeing this mod before. Seems like you're banned now and that makes it hard to contact you.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.