forum

Searching for good tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Darker147
Hello guys :>
I want to buy a tablet,but i dont know which should i choose?
I have about 140$
Now i have 2 tablets on my mind it is CTL-671(Wacom One medium) and Wacom Intuos Draw S.
Which should i choose?Why?Or you can suggest other tablets
P.S Sorry for bad grammar :^)
mizuki-chan
i think all the tablets out there are good enough to play osu only with unless you want to use it for Art.
i personally just had 1 tablet yet ( wacom intuos ctl-480 ) and im happy with that one.
there are a lot of people who use wacom tablets i think, but i also know quite few people with huion tablets ( i think 420 or so) and they are all fine with it.
i would say its personal preference to choose a tablet to play with ^^
Veross
The most popular tablets are pretty much these 2 (from what I've observed) :

- Huion 420
- Ctl 480

But any tablets can be good, really !
:D :)

Sorry that I'm a bit late ᑴ・ ͟ʖ・ᑷ
Raniemi
I suggest the CTL 480
[Haku]
Tablet reference already said, I just want to say that spending 140 for a tablet ONLY for osu is just nonsens.
-Strawberry-
Just get the Huion 420, you can utilize the full area and it's just good enough for osu. It's a lot cheaper than other tablets like the CTL 480, IMO its not worth it to spend 100+ on a tablet
Veross

[Haku] wrote:

Tablet reference already said, I just want to say that spending 140 for a tablet ONLY for osu is just nonsens.
Where do you see 140$ ?! Lol

Ctl 480 and Huion 420 are pretty cheap
[Haku]

[ Sneaky ] wrote:

[Haku] wrote:

Where do you see 140$ ?! Lol

Ctl 480 and Huion 420 are pretty cheap
Yeah, I know there are very cheap tablet that are perfect for osu (I would add CTL 471 btw). I say that to Darker147 who said he have about 140 dollars.