forum

Should I buy the Wacom ctl480 or the CTH 480?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tohka
I've been looking at refurbished units on Amazon and the price difference is 5 dollars so I was wondering if there is any reason to pick the ctl480 over the cth480. I am aware that the CTH has touch capability and the CTL doesn't but is there really any difference other than that game play wise? Like does it use different drivers or does it not function well for osu compared to the non touch variant?
Raniemi
They are the same for osu so just go with the cheaper one
TakuMii
The only real difference is that the pen on the CTH has an eraser tip. If you're only using it for osu!, there's not really any point in paying extra.
c-atsuit
go with the cth. i have the cth670 and its a little bigger and more expensive but super durable, and is a lot like the cth480. also, both pens for the cth and ctl have buttons which are annoying and i used to end up hitting mid-gameplay, but you can flip the cth pen upside down and use the eraser tip as your cursor. way more convenient. only thing to watch out about the cth is it has touch so make sure to turn that off before you start playing.