Hakeru
hoshi ~ :P
marimarimari_old
:) star~★
Suzully
Yay
Krisom
Oh hey, this song is being made, good luck
Hint: Add "Project Diva" to tags, since this one shows on the first Project Diva.

(No kudosu)
subarasikibuta
神曲神谱面~ fight~ :)
Topic Starter
S o r d a
>>val0108,Apple,quintitem,Lunet,Rigeru,Hakeru,marimarimari,Suzully,nagi chan
star arigatou>w</
>>Krisom
hi~
Added Tags project diva
Thx advice
H1ko
nice map x)
Apriy
ヽ(*´∀`)ノ
rEdo
o/
Topic Starter
S o r d a
>>H1ko.Apiry.rEdo
Thx star~

edit:Insane Done
gowww
8-)
Rorry
(人´∀`).☆.。.:*・゚
kawaiipandah
Cute map~ Try using lighter hitcircle colors, I think a pink instead of red and a green will look much better with that background :3
Anyways +star~
JoJo
Done~~╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭
Sorry for long delay~~╰( ̄ω ̄o)

Hope you'll like it~>w<

Download: Hatsune Miku - The One Second Slow Motion (S o r d a) [JoJo's Insane].osu
Download: Custom Hitsounds.rar

Topic Starter
S o r d a
>>gowww,Rorry
star thx~

kawaiipandah wrote:

Cute map~ Try using lighter hitcircle colors, I think a pink instead of red and a green will look much better with that background :3
Anyways +star~
ok :P,I try
thank you advice~

>>Joshua lost
okey,Added thx joshua~>w</

edit: All Diff Done.
moved Pending
osuyo
star~ :)
Sure
;)
Cyril Scarlet
!!┗(★≧∀≦★)┛★彡
Krisom
Modding because I like the song.

General-
· I'm prety sure the right english translation for this title is "That One Second, In Slow Motion". Anyways, I say this because "The One Second In Slow Motion" doesn't makes much sense gramatically in english.
· Beep! Kiai times are not consistent trough all the diffs, and they are not snapped on Normal neither Insane. The times you should use for the Kiai Times are 00:51:089 - Start first kiai 01:14:362 - End fist kiai 01:52:180 - Start second Kiai 02:18:362 - End second Kiai. Basically, copy what JoJo did in his diff according Kiai Times please.
· The Custom Hitclap you're using in JoJo's diff is not loud enough, it blends too much with the normal hitnormal and therefore it feels like there are no hitsounds at all. I suggest you to make it louder.
· Make the BG have a ratio of 4:3, right now it's 800 x 568 wich adds some weird black borders whyle playing, so try to make it (or find one that is) 800 x 600
· Get an Easy? It's be nice if you made the spread smoother by adding an easy diff.

JoJo's Insane-
Hitsounds are a bit loud. Also you barely used finish hitsounds, is there a reason for this?
00:41:998 (6,7,1) - Be careful, this stack looks horrible in-game. Either un-stack or do a manual stack.
01:08:544 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - The 1/4 doesn't makes much sense and kiiinda kills the feeling of the chorus, consider changing them
01:10:725 (13) - Add a New Combo here
01:12:544 (8,9,10,11,12) - Not too fond of this stream
01:40:725 (2,3) - Why is this here? Such a confusing rhythm you decided to use...
01:57:998 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Same as 01:08:544
02:00:180 (13) - Add a new combo here
02:13:271 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - Not a good idea to make acelerated spacing with streams
02:31:089 (11,12,13,14,1) - Can you give this stream a different shape?
02:35:816 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - This kind of acelerated spacing is very confusing if not given the right shape, I'd suggest you to try somethign like this or, well, anything else that's more readeable.
02:40:907 (12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,) - What is this stream doing here? Also why is there a 20 beats long combo?! Add a new combo at 12 and, well, try something else?
General thoughts: The start was nice but you started overmapping later. There are tons of 1/4 that are not there musically and also don't fit very well this song. You have some intresting patterns and the sliders are lovely by the way, just try to use less 1/4.

yuca's Hard-
What about doing a CircleSize -1 to match the other diff's spread? I tried the map with this and most patterns still fit.
Hitsounds are VERY loud, make them softer please.
01:17:635 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Not adviseable for you to do this on a Hard diff, please make the spacings closer and also don't stack (5,6) if they are not the same on the timeline than (1,2) and (3,4).
01:48:362 (6) - Reverse arrow is a bit hidden by 01:47:271 (3) - 's comboburst, either move (3) or (6) to some other place
02:41:635 (1) - Make this spinner end silenced. And if you have the chance, make it end at the same spot than JoJo's
General thoughts: very well done yuca, your maps are improving very fast, keep up the good work.

Insane-
00:18:544 (1,2,3,4) - Why the x2 spacing?
00:27:635 (10,11,12) - Can you just normally stack this?
00:33:635 (7,8,9) - Not properly stacked.
00:43:635 (1,2,3,4) - Why the x2 spacing?
01:08:544 (1,2,3) - Why is this combo so low in volume?
01:19:998 (4,5) - Whoops, check the spacing, (5) is farther away from (4) than the rest of the circles in the same combo.
01:21:271 (1,2,3,4,5) - Lood odd, make symetryc like this
01:24:544 (1,2,3,4,5) - Not sure that placing (5) where it is is a good idea considering that there's nothing backing that up musically.
02:14:907 (12,1) - Spacing, (1) is too close to (12). I know that distance snap shows it's the correct spacing but since it's a slowdown you should x2 the spacing to make it less confusing.
02:40:725 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Not foond at all of this stream
02:41:635 (1) - Make this spinner end silenced. And if you have the chance, make it end at the same spot than JoJo's
General thoughts: Pay more attention to the music.

Normal-
Not going to mod it now, but the combocolors are not the same as the other diffs. Is there a reason for this?

Not gonna star since I saw too much mistakes, I strongly advise you to get more mods and less ">w</ ~★" star messages, since starring your map with no mods kinda beats the purpose of the star system and doesn't helps much your map getting more quality. (also dissapointed to see 2 great mappers starring this wihout noticing mistakes like the kiai time one, did you guys even check the map?)
Anwyays, I'm willing to re-check this map whenever you think you've increased quality, but bear in mind that I'm very picky.

Good luck.

EDIT: (btw I might sound harsh but trust me my intention is not to make you feel frustrated or anything by the style, I just modded this to help you quality wise)
y u c a

Krisom wrote:

yuca's Hard-
What about doing a CircleSize -1 to match the other diff's spread? I tried the map with this and most patterns still fit.i want to use this CS
Hitsounds are VERY loud, make them softer please.fixed
01:17:635 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Not adviseable for you to do this on a Hard diff, please make the spacings closer and also don't stack (5,6) if they are not the same on the timeline than (1,2) and (3,4).fixed
01:48:362 (6) - Reverse arrow is a bit hidden by 01:47:271 (3) - 's comboburst, either move (3) or (6) to some other placefixed
02:41:635 (1) - Make this spinner end silenced. And if you have the chance, make it end at the same spot than JoJo'sfixed.but no silence because i think it place need finish hitsound
General thoughts: very well done yuca, your maps are improving very fast, keep up the good work..thx~
thx mod Krisom(・∀・)/

Download: Hatsune Miku - The One Second Slow Motion (S o r d a) [yuca's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
S o r d a

Krisom wrote:

Modding because I like the song. me too >w</

General-
· I'm prety sure the right english translation for this title is "That One Second, In Slow Motion". Anyways, I say this because "The One Second In Slow Motion" doesn't makes much sense gramatically in english.If all Diff gathers, I change it~

· Beep! Kiai times are not consistent trough all the diffs, and they are not snapped on Normal neither Insane. The times you should use for the Kiai Times are 00:51:089 - Start first kiai 01:14:362 - End fist kiai 01:52:180 - Start second Kiai 02:18:362 - End second Kiai. Basically, copy what JoJo did in his diff according Kiai Times please. ok Fixed

· The Custom Hitclap you're using in JoJo's diff is not loud enough, it blends too much with the normal hitnormal and therefore it feels like there are no hitsounds at all. I suggest you to make it louder. ..?

· Make the BG have a ratio of 4:3, right now it's 800 x 568 wich adds some weird black borders whyle playing, so try to make it (or find one that is) 800 x 600 ok Fixed

· Get an Easy? It's be nice if you made the spread smoother by adding an easy diff. Easy maiking Muya~

Insane-
00:18:544 (1,2,3,4) - Why the x2 spacing? x1.5 spacing change it
00:27:635 (10,11,12) - Can you just normally stack this? Fixed
00:33:635 (7,8,9) - Not properly stacked. Fixed
00:43:635 (1,2,3,4) - Why the x2 spacing? x1.0spacing change it
01:08:544 (1,2,3) - Why is this combo so low in volume? I raised volume. Fixed
01:19:998 (4,5) - Whoops, check the spacing, (5) is farther away from (4) than the rest of the circles in the same combo. oops.x1.0spacing Fixed
01:21:271 (1,2,3,4,5) - Lood odd, make symetryc like this Fixed
01:24:544 (1,2,3,4,5) - Not sure that placing (5) where it is is a good idea considering that there's nothing backing that up musically.http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/70030 change it~
02:14:907 (12,1) - Spacing, (1) is too close to (12). I know that distance snap shows it's the correct spacing but since it's a slowdown you should x2 the spacing to make it less confusing. x1.2 spacing change it
02:40:725 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Not foond at all of this stream hmm.change it
02:41:635 (1) - Make this spinner end silenced. And if you have the chance, make it end at the same spot than JoJo's ok Fixed but silenced not Fixed sorry

General thoughts: Pay more attention to the music.

Normal-
Not going to mod it now, but the combocolors are not the same as the other diffs. Is there a reason for this? oops Fixed

Not gonna star since I saw too much mistakes, I strongly advise you to get more mods and less ">w</ ~★" star messages, since starring your map with no mods kinda beats the purpose of the star system and doesn't helps much your map getting more quality. (also dissapointed to see 2 great mappers starring this wihout noticing mistakes like the kiai time one, did you guys even check the map?)
Anwyays, I'm willing to re-check this map whenever you think you've increased quality, but bear in mind that I'm very picky.
Get some more mods on the map.and I send chat to you thank you mod Krisom~
show more