forum

Hello osu!-world XD...finally

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Populon
Ok,finally I'm able to force myself to show up here -.-''

So hello everyone ^-^
My (at least virtual) name is Populon and I already play osu! for 5 months or so but don't really know why I never wanted to attend the forums....
But now I want to and so I'm here...not really knowing what to say so I just type what comes to my mind

To myself:
I'm a 17 years old hobby-"gamedesigner"(not very good at it,though and paused it due to a total lack of motivation -.- ) from Germany
and posting this is actually another try to sort out my life (just don't ask :D )

To my osu!-"skills":
Atm I'm learning to handle with hard maps (at some I'm actually quite good and at others I fail after a few seconds XD) but I really suck at spinners most of the time...
and an other reason why I finally want to attend the forums is that I'm working on a new skin and sometime I'd like to know wether it's good or not.

Ok I think this should be enough,so...Nice to meet you all and I hope I'll get along with you well or even find a few friends :)

P.S.: Sorry for any mistake (English as my second worst subject)...and sorry again, I can never keep me short -.-
Firo Prochainezo
Hello.
Ramellu
Hi. :3
Topic Starter
Populon
Well,thanks for the replies :3
Fabi
Welcome!
PROGUY
Welcome to osu! and enjoy your stay. We're all friends :)
Noboty
I welcome thee!