forum

Snail's House - Dream Castle [Holder Remix]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LieutenantItami
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 8:58:25 PM

Artist: Snail's House
Title: Dream Castle [Holder Remix]
Tags: Happy FutureBass Positive EDM
BPM: 85
Filesize: 7193kb
Play Time: 00:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.64 stars, 21 notes)
  2. Hard (3.41 stars, 442 notes)
  3. Insane (3.82 stars, 619 notes)
Download: Snail's House - Dream Castle [Holder Remix]
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Umm. Hi.

Easy = 10% Done

Normal = Volunteers?

Hard = 99.9% Done

Insane = 71% Done <- this is trash dont play it bruh lmao

Extra = Volunteers?

Note to volunteers: Luv u all

Special thanks to sir Crissinop for modding ♫
Crissinop
  1. This is just an advice, but you could choose a different Preview Point, such as the wonderful Drop

1. 00:22:704 (5) - Here place a Circle, it's better to finish the intro with a strong Circle before the Break
  2. 01:12:292 - Kiai is useless during Breaks (you could delete the Breaks, it's the drop after all)
  3. 01:17:939 - ^
  4. 01:31:880 (5) - Place a strong Circle to end better this part
  5. 01:24:821 (1,2,3,4) - For this Difficulty, these 4 Sliders are too confusing so try moving the lasts 2 to another place
  6. 02:24:821 (7,8) - Same here
  7. From 01:54:468 (1) to 02:16:703 (8) - I think these Jumps are a little too "jumpy" lol, if you haven't placed Jumps at all until this point, you should get them just a bit closer from the other Circles, just a few
  8. 02:24:821 (7,8) - Try not to place Sliders in the exactly same place of others, move these two a little far away from the previous ones

Hope you'll complete the map!~
Topic Starter
LieutenantItami

Crissinop wrote:

1. This is just an advice, but you could choose a different Preview Point, such as the wonderful Drop

1. 00:22:704 (5) - Here place a Circle, it's better to finish the intro with a strong Circle before the Break
  2. 01:12:292 - Kiai is useless during Breaks (you could delete the Breaks, it's the drop after all)
  3. 01:17:939 - ^
  4. 01:31:880 (5) - Place a strong Circle to end better this part
  5. 01:24:821 (1,2,3,4) - For this Difficulty, these 4 Sliders are too confusing so try moving the lasts 2 to another place
  6. 02:24:821 (7,8) - Same here
  7. From 01:54:468 (1) to 02:16:703 (8) - I think these Jumps are a little too "jumpy" lol, if you haven't place Jumps at all until this point, you should get them just a bit closer from the other Circles, just a few
  8. 02:24:821 (7,8) - Try not to place Sliders in the exactly same place of others, move these two a little far away from the previous ones

Hope you'll complete the map!~
Yeah ill do all of these
Oh yeah about the sliders on the same spot i was trying to imitate the one on the Insane ir hard diff of Highscore but ill follow that advice
Crissinop

LieutenantItami wrote:

i was trying to imitate the one on the Insane or hard diff of Highscore but ill follow that advice
Highscore is on a completely different style compared to the map of yours, and the BPM (even if a few) is higher than this so it's faster and then more readable
Topic Starter
LieutenantItami

Crissinop wrote:

LieutenantItami wrote:

i was trying to imitate the one on the Insane or hard diff of Highscore but ill follow that advice
Highscore is on a completely different style compared to the map of yours, and the BPM (even if a few) is higher than this so it's faster and then more readable
Oh yeah, you're right senpai. I already changed those parts senpai, just liked you adviced.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.