dude what the fuck
dude what the fuck
7 is unlucky number
dude what the fuck
I literally just updated it to 6.9
Kisses wrote:is 6.9 too meme 4 u?
dont rly agree cause its the only instance of linear notes in the map so its unique in that way, plus they''re vertical, not horizontal.
00:00:576 (1,2,3,4) - really horizantally placed notes? I think you can be more creative
sorry very SMALL mod but if you found this helpful some how please give kudos
C00L wrote:wtf did i getmyself into lolxd
Check! - Means it's been checked and nothing wrong has been found
Please ignore my note/slider placement on the timeline and on the grid when i post pictures, they are there to provide a better view of what my point is
- Your Mp3 bitrate is below the allowed minimum of 128kpbs and the recommended one is 198kpbs lol its 192, and it is 128, which is the minimum. In addition, this mp3 was taken from the official source provided. There is no higher quality version that is known than this.
- +18 should be added in tags since... erm boobs
- should be 420, since memes as stated before, fucking degenerate
- 00:01:776 (2) - i see that you blanketed this sliderwith a imaginary circle but see tbh with you, you could blanket it even sharper so that the slider end faces 00:04:176 (3) - more. Like so, imo this will make the flow somewhat more smooth no, i wanted a soft angle
- 00:06:576 (2) - you might as well make this after red point straight since why not ok i guess
- 00:10:176 (1) - i guess you could place this at x:412 y:88 it would create a nice sort of blanket effect with the slider (2) i am intending to make a triangle with the previous note the slider and that, this is the reason for all of the placements.
- 00:16:176 (2) - you could make this straight as well as previous similar slider, unless you have reasoning for this angle
- 00:19:776 (1) - x:152 y:264 and 00:20:976 (2) - x:236 y:212 again same as previous ones
- 00:20:976 (2) - same could use more curving
- 00:35:376 (2) - you did one curvy, one sharpy slider why break the consistency here fixed
- 00:39:576 (1) - imo this should start at 00:39:276 - since it could be consider as the continuation of the sound given at here 00:38:976 (1) - it's a sort of light whoosh sound if you know what i mean
- 00:05:376 (1) - hmm why break DS here, you could make it somewhat the same, unless you're emphasizing the bell sound at 00:05:376 - not sure if DS can be broken on a <1* diff
- 00:10:176 (1) - if you're already breaking the DS you could at least make it consistant, i.e. same DS of 1,1 or 1,2 since it is the same sound here that you are emphasizing so i mean why not
- 00:39:576 (1) - again the spinner thing imo should start here 00:39:276 -
small arbitrary spacing changes arent a big deal to me. In addition, the spacing changes are fine because its utilized to emphasize certain notes. Also just cause its 1 star doesnt mean that it is the easiest diff in the set or anything like that
- 00:10:176 (1) - you could make the DS constant here again with 00:05:376 (1) - since it is the same sound that is given of, i.e. the bell sound so i see no reason to give it different spacing arbitrarilty small differences in spacing arent a big deal.
- 00:16:176 (2,3,4) - to give this some consistency you could make (3) the straight one as you done here 00:06:576 (2,3,4) - adjusted
- 00:23:376 (4) - you could use a less sharper angle for this tbh, to make it more smoother like you did here 00:11:376 (2,3,4) -
- 00:36:576 (3) - you could make this one straight again for consistency reasoning
- 00:39:576 (1) - spinner lololol
nice CS fits the diff perfectly, hell with that #modhelp talk about CS, this is the shit dud :^), but in seriousness i would decrease OD to 4/4.5 even that will make the circles somewhat less accurate requiring and since it's <2* i would strongly recommend this, since that change would recompensate for the harsh cs
- 00:01:776 (2,3) - you could improve the blanket a little, the slider start of (2) doesn't perfectly blanket the approach circle of (3) tiny but hey :^) fixed
- 00:04:176 (4) - could ctrl+g for better flow, you would need to somewhat re-arange the slider doe, so that it fits the 0,7 - 1,0 DS no
- 00:22:176 (3) - ^
- 00:28:176 (4) - ^ these anti-flow sliders are weird since they don't have a sequence of some sort and it breaks the 1,0 DS again, unless there is reasoning for this :^) mostly cause the direction i wanted the slider to come from, all high piutch bells are down, and all low pitch bells are up
- 00:30:576 (2,3,4) - only one in the diff loooo ?
- 00:39:576 (1) - spinner ting
[Final Words] Erm what to say it's really boring of a song, but i still enjoy modding
Good Luck from if you want to rank it :^)
Do not fear, this song is every bit worthy of ranking.
MrSergio wrote:I feel like I'm doing something I shouldn't, but I guess the meme train won't stop.