forum

It's so hard to rank up now

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
newme96
I am only start to be active on osu taiko in the recent 2 weeks,and it was really easy to increase the rank by about 100 for every map that I play when I am at like 20k,but now I am at about 6k rank and I got stucked at there,any tips?

Also,why does the rank that is shown on my profile is lower than the rank I saw in performance chart? It would be great if someone can give me an explanation,thanks! :)
Mr Meeseeks_old_1
Well it makes sense as you get a higher rank, it becomes harder to rank up. Longer combo maps on the same difficulty give more pp, something to do with strain or something idk. Just keep playing and grinding and have fun while you do it
Catgirl
I can't really answer your second question because I don't quite understand the reason, but you'll often have a different rank in-game compared to if you check your rank in the performance rankings. For example right now I am #226, but if I go to page 5 of performance rankings to find myself, it says #225. Sometimes in-game I'll drop as far as #227. This happens for everyone, I've seen _yu68's profile in-game show #2 quite often too. Don 't know exactly why it happens.
_handholding
Because it actually takes skill to gain pp after 2k pp lmao!!!!
roufou

Kisses wrote:

yeah damn rog unlimitation makes it so hard
Yuudachi-kun

agu wrote:

Kisses wrote:

Yeah damn one map = 100% of your pp
Aldwych

agu wrote:

Kisses wrote:

dem rising hope = ez pp

I hope the day converted pp will be off, you won't RQ
*I hope this day comes*
Catgirl
when converts stop giving pp i'll be top 100
Hypello
at this very moment it is even harder since u get 0pp for each song o_O (yes it is ranked)

and.. it's fixed! \:D/