forum

[All-Mode Map] MYTH & ROID - Paradisus-Paradoxum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_DT3
Hi there,
because it's hard to find good GDers, I decided to post this here.

Re:Zero has become one of the most popular animes recently and it's 2nd opening, Paradisus-Paradoxum, has exploded with popularity in osu! And has gotten one ranked map and many pending mapsets in the BSS. I want to make it enjoyable for all players in osu! So that means I wanted to make a good multi-mode map.

With that Introduction being said, I need Guest Diffs, especially for the non-standard diffs. Just fyi, it's the TV size version.

The map:
MYTH & ROID- Paradisus-Paradoxum

But this has to be said:
I want my set to go for ranked, which means your diff has to be of reasonable quality. Now, this doesn't mean you need to have a ranked map, I don't have one either. I can only accept GD requests if your map is good. I'll look at your STD diff if you don't have any ranked map and check for quality; for the other modes, I'll have friends check the diffs. If you do have one though, you'll get accepted (probably) immediately.

These are the free diffs:
Bold diffs are done
Red diffs are unclear, so don't take those
(Bracketed diffs) are not necessary and have less priority than the diffs without

STD:

Beginner: Astarte
Easy: _DT3
Normal: _DT3

Advanced:
Hard: Pachiru
Light Insane: Hokichi + _DT3
Insane #1 (4.5): InternalLight
Insane #2 (4.8): Rizen
Light Extra (5.2): Haruto
Expert (5.7): Kibbleru
Extra (6.2): lit120
Extreme (6.5/6.6): KittyAdventure

Taiko:

Kantan: Revialink
Futsuu: tasuke912
Muzukashii: Ayyri
Oni: DakeDekaane
Inner Oni: tasuke912

CtB:

Cup: Xinely
Salad: [Sc4v4ng3r]
Platter: RoseusJaeger
Rain: Nelly

Overdose: - Magic Bomb -
Deluge: Negri_sk

Mania:

EZ: ajeemaniz
NM: MEGAtive
HD: ajeemaniz
MX: MEGAtive

I look forward to working together with you!
Underforest
another one indeed, an overmapped song tatoe 2.0

good luck
DeletedUser_6709840
I wouldn't mind doing a Platter diff. If you're gonna look at my maps for examples of what I can do, see Hallucination and Sekai no Hate since those are my newer maps.
Topic Starter
_DT3

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I wouldn't mind doing a Platter diff. If you're gonna look at my maps for examples of what I can do, see Hallucination and Sekai no Hate since those are my newer maps.
Sure feel free to do it, you seem to have a good grasp of making CtB diffs, added to the list :D
But as said, I'll have friends check the final diff for quality ;)
Haruto
Oh, Good luck with your project~

Just some suggestion, You dont have to ask everyone to map the appropriate Difficulty. i mean, you dont have to map every diff in each modes. Ranking hybrids with a lot of difficulties might take a lot more time. i'd suggest you to map other modes with the 2 highest diff (ex : ctb = overdose|rain) only so ranking it won't be that hard :)

Anyways, you can poke me everytime if you want me to mod some of the standard difficulties~
Lefia
Only above light extra remains?? :'(
Topic Starter
_DT3

Haruto wrote:

Oh, Good luck with your project~

Just some suggestion, You dont have to ask everyone to map the appropriate Difficulty. i mean, you dont have to map every diff in each modes. Ranking hybrids with a lot of difficulties might take a lot more time. i'd suggest you to map other modes with the 2 highest diff (ex : ctb = overdose|rain) only so ranking it won't be that hard :)

Anyways, you can poke me everytime if you want me to mod some of the standard difficulties~
Thanks, Haru! :D

Yeah, although I have gotten people to do some GDs already for the lower diffs on other modes Which makes me wanna also look for higher diffs, Mania has none and maybe I'll go for that that way there

I'll be sure to ask you for a mod, thanks for offering :)
Topic Starter
_DT3

Lefia wrote:

Only above light extra remains?? :'(
Yep :(
I mainly am doing the rest
Kyouren
Can i taken Extra or Extreme diff?
Froskya
Can i take Kantan?

kyu.kyu
Topic Starter
_DT3

KittyAdventure wrote:

Can i taken Extra or Extreme diff?
Sure, but take Extreme please, lit120 is making Extra. I guess good luck on making a that hard diff ;)

Revialink wrote:

Can i take Kantan?
Sure, but seeing that you have no ranked map (just yet, GL on can you understand me), the same thing goes as for RoseusJaeger
Kimitakari
I can do either Rain or Overdose. (50/50 it will be Rain or Overdose, PM me for more information about it)

P.S. I heard of it from Discord lol
Topic Starter
_DT3

Nelly wrote:

I can do either Rain or Overdose. (50/50 it will be Rain or Overdose, PM me for more information about it)

P.S. I heard of it from Discord lol
Guess who asked Ayyri to announce it xD

Yup, added :D
You can probably see for quality yourself ;)
Ayyri

_DT3 wrote:

Guess who asked Ayyri to announce it xD
(^:
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, for now I am looking for mania GDs only, all of them are still free.

A Light Extra or Expert might clear up later
Pachiru

Underforest wrote:

another one indeed, an overmapped song tatoe 2.0

good luck
you killed me
MBomb
I guess I could possibly do an overdose, if you'd accept it, and if Nelly is willing to do rain. About deluge though, I'm not really sure that the song fits one.
Haruto
oh the light extra slot is still available. can i take it?
Topic Starter
_DT3

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I guess I could possibly do an overdose, if you'd accept it, and if Nelly is willing to do rain. About deluge though, I'm not really sure that the song fits one.
Now we just have to wait

Haruto wrote:

oh the light extra slot is still available. can i take it?
Oh sure!
Added :D
Topic Starter
_DT3
Sorry for doubleposting,

All mania diffs are still free

Edit, currently on hold, waiting on reply
Nofool
ey

Do you happen to be looking for an Oni ? Not quite clear if tasuke is mapping Oni or Inner as it's written Oni here and Inner on the mapset thread.
In case the Oni is still available, just saying i am up for it. I already mapped one for this song, waiting for your answer.
Topic Starter
_DT3

Nofool wrote:

ey

Do you happen to be looking for an Oni ? Not quite clear if tasuke is mapping Oni or Inner as it's written Oni here and Inner on the mapset thread.
In case the Oni is still available, just saying i am up for it. I already mapped one for this song, waiting for your answer.
Well, Dake asked me a few days ago if he could make an oni, but at that time tasuke was still making it. Now tasuke said that his oni would be too hard for the spread so I asked Dake again if he wanted to make an oni. Just waiting for his reply. If Dake says no then feel free to do it, I'll edit this post and the 1st post if he accepts/declines
Topic Starter
_DT3
Again sorry for doubleposting.

Updated the first post for the more recent updates and finally cleared some mania diffs. Now only EZ and HD are left. Oni is still unclear so don't ask yet
Arzenvald
i can work for HD & EZ along with Mega mapping NM & MX
Topic Starter
_DT3

ajeemaniz wrote:

i can work for HD & EZ along with Mega mapping NM & MX
Yes, ofc :D
Added to the list ^^
Now we see about Dake...
show more